Utility help for disabled so am not evicted

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
KimJong
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Utility help for disabled so am not evicted

Post by KimJong »

I am a single 63 years old disabled person. I am a paraplegic and on oxygen 24 hours a day. I rely on the electric service to keep me alive. I also have to have it to charge my electric wheelchair. I take care of myself most of the time but do have public health. I have been told quite a few times to get out and find the help I need. This is urgent because if my lights get turned out I won't have my apartment either. That’s it grounds for eviction. Please help me if you can.
Frank O
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Utility help for disabled so am not evicted

Post by Frank O »

I am in dire need of assistance with my GA utility light bill. I did call and get and extension until December 4th. I also contacted the Salvation Army with no avail. I went to the office they stated to me that, there is no walk ins. If you can't get through then you just have to keep calling. They also stated that they only take 20 people and if you’re not in the 20 calls taken you need to call next week. My lights will be cut off by then, and then I will be evicted by my landlord. I am pregnant and have 2 teen-aged children here in my home. Can someone please contact me. Thanks.