Problems with electricity in Oklahoma

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
AIGDirect
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Problems with electricity in Oklahoma

Post by AIGDirect »

Hello and good afternoon I am wondering if you can help me. Our electricity got shut off due to somebody getting a hold of my bank account and we owe almost 800 dollars before they will turn it back on and we have 5 kids. I was just wondering if there is any grant place or some kind of assistance place in Oklahoma that could help us so we can go home. Thank you and I await your reply. Have a nice day.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Problems with electricity in Oklahoma

Post by Admin »

That is a significant short fall and amount of money you need. Very few agencies, if any, would pay that. Most charities or churches may give $50 or $100, if they can give anything at all. Anyway we have tons of information on programs in Oklahoma as well as organization to try for utility help. Try our link here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ty_bi.html
aura

Post by aura »

My fiancé and I are currently living with his father in Oklahoma. My fiancé hasn't had work in 3 months due to construction project ending him. My fiancées father just got paid and the electric is scheduled to be shut off tomorrow at 4 pm. He says she doesn't have the money but every time we've gotten paid we've had to pay his bills - the electric is one of them. I don’t know what else to do. Please help. The electric is through INDIAN Electric Cooperation in Cleveland Oklhaoma.
Shannon12

Post by Shannon12 »

Hi! I am inquiring for info on emergency assistance for a bill I have been sent in the amount of over $1800 in "delinquent dues". It includes a pending termination of utility services to my unit where I live. I do not have any income, I am unemployed. I live with my daughter. I live in Oklahoma City. Thank you so much,
Signsealed

Post by Signsealed »

I have been trying for over a week to pay this electric bill on my rent house in OKC, OK 73142. I have online bill pay with YNB at my home and I want to combine the bills so I can pay both online. I can't remember all my stupid passwords or I don't know my account number for my rent house, as the renters moved out before I left on vacation here in Taiwan. Can you help me out and take the money for this utility bill out of my account, or combine them, just until I get back July 8th? It would be greatly appreciated.
Nermer

Post by Nermer »

Electric and gas are about to get turned off. The web site shows me three or four Oklahoma help sites, but three of the four only help if I'm Native American or live in that area. The only one that I can contact is Oklahoma gas, and they said they can't help. I have my granddaughter age 7 to take care of. Or gas and electricity is going to be off real soon.