Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Ridley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Ohio energy and electric bills

Post by Ridley »

Hi,
I am trying to find out how I can get help with my electric bill in Ohio. I was fired from my job last December, no unemployment, no job, and do not get social security check until next month. Which will be only $830.00. I am 62 years old and live alone.
Any forms you could send me to fill out to get help would so much be appreciated.
Sorkin

Re: Ohio energy and electric bills

Post by Sorkin »

Hi
I am emailing to see about getting information on assistance with my utility bills. I lost my job two months ago and the bills are getting higher and higher. I am in fear of a shut off with my Water Company - The Department of Public Utilities in Toledo, OH and with my electric company - Toledo Edison in Toledo, OH
Also I am looking for possible assistance with getting a new heating unit for my home. At the end of last winter my wall furnace went out. I do not have any form of heat right now for the upcoming winter.
I am in need of help and I would greatly appreciate any help you might be able to direct me too.
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

To it concern, I have 3 children. I was served with 3 day eviction notice. I have explained to the Manager that the Utility bill, from Duke energy in Ohio, is $502.00. I have been paid whatever I can every two weeks, I do work. It just kept adding up and late charges has increased what I owe. I have paper work to prove my situation. It start in end of July I had to get supplies and shoes clothes for my kids. Can you please help me if not I don’t know what to do. Thank-You. I have a family of 5. My rent is 840.00 per month. I am behind but I have something but not enough to stop the eviction.
Gomez

Post by Gomez »

I live in Youngstown Ohio. I recently started researching on organizations to help me with my utility bills. My electric, water, and gas bills are outrageous every month. We get a disconnection for all utilities every month. Its out of control and we cant keep up. Our electric was due to be disconnected as of yesterday Monday.

I have 5 young children and cannot be dealing with these disconnection notices and shutoffs every month. Last month our electric got turned off and I was scrambling all over the place trying to get a medical release and our Doctor wouldn’t even look at it. These bills are impossible to keep up with. I am on Medicaid and food stamps, and cant imagine how I can manage all of this. These companies making it utterly impossible to keep up. My water bill is $500 and we have paid 140 $ on it a week ago, and last month $100. Its burying me. Its just too much. Please if you could give me places to turn of people who can actually help me I would so greatly appreciate it. Thank you so very much,
chass

Post by chass »

I have not been able to work for almost 2 years. My doctors have filled our disability papers but they are still pending. The only assistance I currently receive is $200 in food stamps. I have zero income and have had zero income for well over a year. I have exhausted all savings and my family cannot help me with my bills anymore, I am seeking assistance for my water and gas & electric bill. They are both about to be cut off. I live in Cincinnati Ohio. Anything you can send me for financial assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Aggie

Post by Aggie »

I live in Brown County Ohio. In Ripley and my husband lost his job and our electric bill has gotten out of hand and is due for disconnect. In the household there is Me , My wife , I have 3 children living here as well as a grandson.

Our utility company is Ripley Utilities located in Ripley , Ohio. I am writing to find out if there is somewhere I can receive some help in this matter to get the electric on and get help with it.
Trader

Post by Trader »

Good Afternoon –
My boyfriend’s daughter lives in Eastlake Ohio in a trailer.
She is 25 years old with a 4 year old baby and lives on her own.
She is on a limited income receiving SSI.
She is in desperate need of assistance with her electric bill.
Can someone please contact her.
If you are not the right person, can you please forward it on to the right person?
Also, in Lake County Ohio if you know of somewhere where she can get Christmas gifts for her daughter, please let her know.
Yolanda1

Post by Yolanda1 »

I have just recently moved to Ohio and I have an old electric bill of $267.87 but it is owed to PIPP before I can get the electric in my name. I do have a 6 year old daughter that lives with me and I really need to get the past due amount paid off. Right now it's in my friends name but she moved out a month ago and needs me to get the bill in my name if there is anyway to get it paid off please let me know.
Campbell

Post by Campbell »

To whom it may concern,
I live in Franklin County Ohio and I received the letter from Columbia Gas said that my PIPP Plus payment is $115 per month (start date: April, 2014). However, my total income is $2100 per month and I am a single mom with 2 kids. Sometime, if the kid has a doctor appointment or is sick, my income would lower than $2100 per month. Every month after paying all expense, I only have 0 balance on my bank account.
Now, I have 11 thousand dollars debt in my 2 credit card (paying food, attorney fee $8000) Please can you help me to lower my PIPP PLUS payment or any way to fix this situation. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The reason they created PIPP in Ohio was to help customers both keep their power and reconnect it. So that is the goal. If you can't pay for it, then that defeats the purpose of the PIPP Plan. No charity will help as you are already getting it from the PIPP. Anyhow, explore the list of energy programs for your state, and more Ohio energy bill assistance.
Journey Smith

Post by Journey Smith »

Hello, I live in Columbus Ohio. I pulled up this website as I was looking for a way to get some help with my bills before they are shut off. I have never done this before and don't know much about how to do i.e. really need someone to help me and I don't know who to turn to. I don't know if you need my number but if you can possibly help me or at least guide me in the right direction it would be appreciated. Thank you.
Floridaper

Post by Floridaper »

Hi, I have a question and I want to know how can my friend help pay her electric bill because she has nothing yet and I'm really concerned about her. She has trouble breathing and she needs her machine on. Right now it’s off because she has no electric, so how can you guys help her?
She lives in Cleveland Ohio. She doesn't have any kids. She has animals, cats, dog and 2 birds. She cares for her pets a lot. I don't want to see her go without. I don't want nothing happening to her or her pets. Is there a way any kind of way to help her?
jo milling

Post by jo milling »

Hello, my name is Haley and I’m emailing trying to find help with our water and energy bill as we have a shut off notice for 10-14-2020 and the amount is 329.96.
We are a family with 8 children and one on the way and if you’re unable to help please help direct me in the right direction to find help.
My husband Jeremy and the water bill is in his name.
Our address is Dayton Ohio 45414.
Thank you and god bless.
SgtMertoo

Post by SgtMertoo »

My name is Gregor and I live in Ohio, client no. XXXXXXX. I received a letter stating my recertification for Ohio PIPP was not received. I never received a recertification letter in the mail. I am disabled, and it is difficult for me to get around. They said I have to start the process all over again in order to get energy bill help, make an appointment and wait for a response. If someone could resend the recertification letter out to me it would save a lot of time on both ends. Thank you for your time and patience, sincerely Gregory
Heretoball

Post by Heretoball »

Asking if your agency helps with utility assistance. We have had several appointments with are local HEAP department in Ohio. Since November of 2020. We were told to get back on PIPIE program, are payoff amount was $500
At that time we did not have the funds, and setup another appointment with HEAP (Belmont County) Ohio 43950.
At that meeting we were told are payoff was now $1700
Then later when we applied again to HEAP are payoff with AEP electric was $2200 and is now of this date 05/01/2021 are AEP electric bill payoff and PIPIE amount is $3017
We have been making payments to AEP electric, whatever we could afford, and some help through local nonprofit groups and church charities. But is still getting us no closer to being able to get back on PIPIE at are local HEAP department.
If your agency helps with utilities assistance or know of any other assistance programs. Please contact us back at 740)695-4571 or 740)298-1248
fjurovcik@comcast.net
This is an emergency request, as we are scheduled for disconnection on Thursday 05/04/2021
Thank you,
St. Clairsville, OH 43950
Sent from my iPhone