Water start up deposit

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Elliot
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Water start up deposit

Post by Elliot »

Me and my family my husband and 4 sons are trying to get a house of our own we have got everything paid that we need we are lacking our water deposit which is $120.00. We are moving to gulf shores Alabama. We are married and have been living apart for over a year we have 4 boys in age from 10 and to months old. We've called all the resources possible in Alabama and nobody helps with deposits. Its very frustrating because we are set to move in on October 22nd next Wednesday and we already have paid everything and can't get nothing back. If there anyway for this organization to assist us would be so very appreciated and grateful thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Water start up deposit

Post by Admin »

Yes, finding help for a deposit, especially on a new water service, is rare. This tends to be the lowest priority. But we do have some suggestions on our site. So you will need to call around to numerous organizations and just be persistent, but maybe eventually you will find someone that can help you and your family and sons with your water deposits. As there are some places that may assist in Alabama. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
Nomura

Post by Nomura »

I currently live in Carrollton, GA. My family and I just moved into a rental house. The management had the water disconnected before I could switch the account to my name. The water company requires a 200.00 deposit. Will I be able to receive assistance?
Bravado

Post by Bravado »

I would like to know if I can get help paying my water bill that is been shut off. I have been over charged for several month. I called the water company S.A.W.S. to get an answer why bills high when it just me and my daughter. I explained to them I have no plant that I water nor do I water grass. And never got no answer as why, was just told that a supervisor would call me back. If you could let me know if you can help or who do I go to obtain help with the old bill or deposit for a new account. Thanks for your time. Also Happy Holidays.
One I got
anti spam: Blue

Post by One I got »

Hello, my name is Mary and I was wondering about getting financial assistance due to my water being disconnected because I was unable to pay. I need money for a deposit. I was wondering if maybe you could help me or possibly point me in the right direction to someone who can help me as Soon as possible because can’t really afford to be without water with having four children.
Thank you for any help or assistance you may be able to provide.
Mary