Single mom needs help with eletric bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
adellaburr
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Single mom needs help with eletric bill

Post by adellaburr »

I have recently split with my husband and I have two children. I do work, but I do not have enough this month to pay for my eletric bill. Please help. Thanks.
King
anti spam: Blue

Re: Single mom needs help with eletric bill

Post by King »

Yes, hello I am trying to find out how to get some help paying some of my bills as a single mom. I have been selling my belongings off the last few months to keep everything paid but I'm at my waits end. I live in Dalton, Missouri. It is in Chariton county.
I am also looking for a  divorce lawyer. I am on side my monthly income is 553.00 which I have an electric bill right now due in 9 days that is 442.05 for 1 month. That is absurd it usually runs 205.00 which is still terrible. I get no public assistance. I am married but soon to be a single mom and need DESPERATE help
Thank you
Sarah
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Single mom needs help with eletric bill

Post by Admin »

If you are a single mother, there are many assistance programs out there. There are no reasons to "default" to selling your belongings. Apply for financial help first. But also look into why the bill is so high. Anyhow, find these for a list of single mom assistance programs.
King wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:03 pm Yes, hello I am trying to find out how to get some help paying some of my bills as a single mom. I have been selling my belongings off the last few months to keep everything paid but I'm at my waits end. I live in Dalton, Missouri. It is in Chariton county.
I am also looking for a  divorce lawyer. I am on side my monthly income is 553.00 which I have an electric bill right now due in 9 days that is 442.05 for 1 month. That is absurd it usually runs 205.00 which is still terrible. I get no public assistance. I am married but soon to be a single mom and need DESPERATE help
Thank you
Sarah