Need electricity for mom on Oxygen

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Gagne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need electricity for mom on Oxygen

Post by Gagne »

I am looking for help for our electric. We have to pay 600 by tomorrow or they will shut us off and we have no place to go in the heat, with our animals, and my mother who is here with us and on oxygen 24/7. I am not working right now and the only income we have is one disability check. The reason the bill is high they said we went over our budget billing, so they added 685.00 to the bill. They want it by tomorrow. If someone could call back please.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need electricity for mom on Oxygen

Post by Admin »

Many utility companies and state have additional protections and laws to protect the disabled from a shut off. This would include someone like your mom that is on Oxygen. What state are you in? As the rules and regulations vary depending on location and other factors. You did not provide much time if you really need the assistance that quickly. Regardless, find utility disconnection laws.
My kids and I

Post by My kids and I »

Hello
I need help paying my light bill. My mom uses Oxygen 24/7, and my bill is very high every month and I'm a low income. I will like more information about this program or any other program in the area of Connecticut. Thanks in advance.
Beckquick

Post by Beckquick »

Hi, I’m a single mom of 2 children and my mother who is on oxygen. My son is 9 and my daughter is 7.. I’m a Victim of domestic violence and going through domestic divorce. I have been struggling since I left my husband and filed for divorce, I’m trying to start all over and get on my own two feet with my children. My situation is horrible my electric has been shut off for a week. We have cold nights it’s been a struggle but even though it’s been bumpy. My children glow as do I since I left my very scary  domestic marriage. My electric bill is outrageous. They want 715$ just to turn it back on its 1,000 totals... I don’t like to have to ask for help. I feel awful as I’m sure others need it more. I’m asking if you could please help me and my babies get our electric turned back on so she can get her oxygen. The only Income I’m making is 600$ a month child support. I’ve been on indeed applying every day and am so excited to land a job as my abusive ex-husband controlled me and forced me to quit my job... I just want to also thank you for taking the time to read my email and I hope to get from someone very very soon for my mom who needs electricity for Oxygen!!
Sent from my iPhone