Electricity bill assistance for section 8

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Gagne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Electricity bill assistance for section 8

Post by Gagne »

Hello, I would love to learn more about your people care program. My mother is a 43 year old disabled lady who receives section 8. Her home has recently been foreclosed and she has to move out soon. However with her not being able to work and receiving minimum help, her electricity has been shut up. Is there anything that you can help with, or no of any other programs that may be able to help?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Electricity bill assistance for section 8

Post by Admin »

The People Care Program is available all across Michigan. It is run in partnership with utility and gas companies and also non-profits like the Salvation Army. If she is moving, then People care won't help that much until she gets a new home. But once your mother gets settled in Michigan then look into it, as it can also help the disabled. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _util.html
Gloria12

Post by Gloria12 »

I used to live in a section 8 apartments with roommates, but they put me in a bad situation and left, and for the bad luck the landlord increase the rent starting from march 2013 by $50. So I have to pay $1125 by myself plus the electricity bill which its average is $150 every other month and I work for a part time for amount of 600 a month average.
I go to school part time, so please I need help to pay the rent until I find another roommate, I didn’t pay the rent until now because I don’t have the amount.
Joann

Post by Joann »

Hello, I'm 29 years old, I'm a single mother of two girls ages 2 and almost 1 next month. I'm living in the state Louisiana on section 8, in a small community called Catahoula. This is not the place I would like for my girls to grow up around, being a single parent is hard I pay 350.00 a month, and this month my electricity bill is 180.00 which is crazy because it's so small. I would love to hear back from you guys. Thanks.