How can I pay natural gas bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Levinson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

How can I pay natural gas bills

Post by Levinson »

Hello, I just found this site while looking for help with a small amount of gas for a family I am working with through Children's case management services. Current single father is totally without gas, has two children and one ill parent living with him. Your site gave me idea for Salvation Army, thanks. Will contact them. Any programs you know of in Waldo County Maine? Thanks so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: How can I pay natural gas bills

Post by Admin »

We have many energy programs listed for main. If you are with someone that is ill and also have children then additional government aid may be offered. Remember, a power company doesn't want to shut off the heat for someone that is sick. It is bad publicity. So be sure to mention that when requesting assistance. Here is more information on the Maine utility assistance programs. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ating.html
Leesman

Post by Leesman »

I NEED ASSISTANCE IN GETTING MY GAS BILL PAID. I'VE ONLY BEEN IN MY HOME SINCE DECEMBER AND FOR SOME REASON I'VE BEEN CHARGED A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT FOR MY GAS. MY GAS HAS BEEN SHUT OFF SINCE LAST MONTH WHICH ALSO I NEED IN ORDER TO HAVE HEAT AND COOK. NO PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ASSIST ME. I RECIEVE SSI AND CAN'T PAY RENT OR BUY FOOD. ANY ASSISTANCE WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. I'M FREEZING WITH NO MEANS OF COOKING EITHER. PLEASE HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN. THANKS.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It appears as if you may be in Nebraska. There are some state benefits that may assist you, such as LIHEAP. What does the utility company say when you question them on the gas bill amount? Did you ask, as we are not sure how you can be charged a ridiculous amount. But here is information on government aid, more Nebraska LIHEAP program.