I need my internet for school work

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Povidence
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I need my internet for school work

Post by Povidence »

I am currently a full-time student and was working part-time and using my financial aid from school to help ends meet since my husband was laid off last year. We have 2 children, ages 2 and 5. I am now at the point where I can't pay my water bill, my phone is shut off, and my internet needed for school is off also. I am writing this while at school. I don't even know why I am doing this, but I'm scared and worried. I've been praying so much!
MacMac

Re: I need my internet for school work

Post by MacMac »

I am currently a full-time student and was working part-time and using my financial aid from school to help ends meet and pay my internet bills. Since my husband was laid off last year. We have 2 children, ages 2 and 5. I am now at the point where I can't pay my water bill, my phone is shut off, and my internet needed for school is off also. I am writing this while at school. I don't even know why I am doing this, but I'm scared and worried. I've been praying so much!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I need my internet for school work

Post by Admin »

If you need it for work or school due to the pandemic, there is a low income government benefit program started. The main goal was to provide it for school work for kids as so many are learning from home right now. Learn about emergency broadband internet for school work due to COVID.
Most cable and high speed companies offer it.