Assistance for Cricket phone bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
AnnaCorran
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Assistance for Cricket phone bill

Post by AnnaCorran »

Hello, I am a single mother and I am short a bill and I please need guidance for help before I get shut off and owe twice as much...$130.?? I live in 80122 and I need help keeping my cricket phone on this month... Please I really need help, this is the only phone I have, and I was able to pay them a little bit of what I had, but they still want more $ to from shutting me off. Please I beg of someone to help us. Thanks. The bill is $39-40$ left to pay on it. Please, can anyone help us?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Assistance for Cricket phone bill

Post by Admin »

There is not assistance for phone bills, whether it is Verizon, Cricket, or AT&T. You can try a Lifeline phone, but that will not help pay an existing bill. That would be a new account. Phones, like a smartphone, are wants and not needs. Millions of people are going hungry and telephone assistance programs are not a priority. Anyhow, read more on Lifeline. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ram__.html
JessieMarie

Post by JessieMarie »

I am having trouble with my phone bills. They are about to be shut off I have no income at the moment. I am trying to find a job ASAP but I’m not sure who to turn to. I really need some help. My rent is due and I only have half the rent right now and I’m not really sure what to do. If I could get and email back that would be great.
I have no license at the moment so its kind of hard to get to places but I live in Kenton Ohio which is in Hardin County. If I don’t figure would something sure I’m just not sure what I could do. I will give you guys a call to try to talk to someone about my situation. Thanks so much for reading this. If you guys could help me that would be great. I also saw that there are things on here that you could work from home if I could get some more information about that and some of the programs that would be great. Thanks so much.
Jasmine Grey

Post by Jasmine Grey »

Hi,
My name is Amy, I am currently homeless, in a temporary shelter with my 2 children. We need help to pay off the Cricket phone bill that I need for safety and life. We are fleeing domestic violence. We had to leave everything behind but 2 bags of clothes each and the Cricket phone. I am currently working with counselors, therapists, Drs, and advocates, I've applied for college and will be starting in January. We got very sick last month until early this month and I spent a lot of our limited income on medicines and tissues and things we needed while we were sick.
Because of those, I was only able to pay half of my Cricket phone bill, I have to pay the rest this week and have no income coming in until the first. It's $105. I'm going through courts and dealing with 2 states as we figure out the jurisdictional issues. I'm doing everything I can to protect my kids and I need my phone to be operational while I'm going through all of this. Is there any way to get help with that, I can work it off or pay it back or whatever I need to do to be able to make sure it's paid.