Water bill help for elderly

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
SamEisley123
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Water bill help for elderly

Post by SamEisley123 »

I am emailing you on behalf of 75 years plus woman who is struggling. Her water bills have been outrageous, mainly due to a couple of major faucet leaks. I will be contacting the City's plumbing repair assistance this morning; however, her bills have been a real issue. She is poor, elder, and needs all kinds of assistance. I was hoping you could help with her water bills, at least until we can get assistance to fix her plumbing issues by the repair assistance offered by the city. She live in Dallas. She does not have a phone. Besides she will not be able to use automated assistance, and she doesn't hear real well. I am an older female on social security also, and I cannot fix her major bath leaks, nor can I pay for it. Please help with her bills?
Schaub

Re: Water bill help for elderly

Post by Schaub »

Can you tell me if there is any program for people that are having problems paying their water bill. I have gotten very behind on my bill and just don't know how to catch up. I live in East Providence, RI. Please let me know if there is any program or any assistance that can help with my water bill.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Your best bet may be to call a senior center or agency on aging office in Providence, RI. Note in advance that water bill assistance is rare, but it is worth a shot. You can use this resource for more information and some phone numbers on places in Rhode Island. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ing_s.html
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Hello,

I am writing on behalf of one of my senior citizen clients who is in need of assistance paying her water bill. She is a relative foster parent of her two grandchildren and her only income is her disability and stipend for the foster children. The apartment complex she resides in uses a private billing company to pay the water bill and so she is not eligible for the water assistance programs that I typically refer to. She has an outstanding balance of $166.76. I am trying to help her get her past due accounts paid. Can you give me more information on your services and if you may be able to help my client?

Thank you for your time,
acampbell

Post by acampbell »

I'm disabled & my water is off. The AZ temperature is currently 107 degrees on. My water bill is extremely high as I continue to struggle every month with high utility bills that are growing exponentially higher every month/year. Please help with all pertinent information on every productive avenues that help low income individual people's & families to pay their utilities & keep them on. Or anything for senior as well. Thank you. P.S. I need help ASAP. Water company is El Mirage Water (Company), Electric Company is AP - Arizona Power Service.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

Call the water dept directly and see if they will work a payment plan, be prepared to have some funds up front. Also ask if they can check your place for leaks since your bill is climbing.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

acampbell wrote:I'm disabled & my water is off.
If the water is off, some providers offer money to help pay for re-connection fees. But you need to call your company of El Mirage and ask them. Also, maybe you can enroll into some utility program if the temperate is really 107, and that may free up some money for your water bills. We do have other options listed, both nationally and for Arizona. They are here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html