electric bill that I need help with

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Tringler
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

electric bill that I need help with

Post by Tringler »

My electric bill is every high I cant get caught up on in the last yr I have gone through a divorce had to move and the bill from the old house was so high I couldnt pay it now I try other options but get turned now due to I " make to much &" I m the only income and have two kids please help I already had the electric shut off once I dont want it to happen again
Admin
Site Admin

Re: electric bill that I need help with

Post by Admin »

Where? If you provide a state then we can offer specific information. For example our site has dozens of programs listed for each state and county that you can call for utility or electric assistance. The government offers aid, non-profits due, and other resources. An example of the programs and state resources are here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... cooli.html
Ceiling

Post by Ceiling »

Hi, I'm in desperate need of a one helping hand from any organization that can help with providing help with either with rent or utility bills. I have a family which consists of myself, my fiance and our two beautiful daughters and we are expecting a grandchild in a couple of weeks. Please feel free to contact me via phone. Thank you in advance and may God continue to bless you and yours.
Clansman

Post by Clansman »

I am currently experiencing a CRISIS SCENERIO AND I AM ASKING, BEGGING, FOR ASSISTANCE. I HAVE WENT TO MULTIPLE DIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS THAT "SAY" THEY HELP WITH UTILITY FUNDS, HOWEVER, I HAVE HAD NO LUCK. I am trying the best that I can. I am a first generational college student whom is trying to break the chains of struggling. I am a single mother of 3 children and am currently trying to make my dreams come true. I live in governmental housing until I graduate college and can get a good paying job. My housing agent has sent a letter of eviction and the only way I can stop this is to settle this duke energy bill. I was unaware that they had shut my services off. I thought I had more time.
Yesterday I submitted a medical form proving that my father is terminally I'll, and lives with me. Without electric in my name, CMHA IS GOING to throw us out on the streets and I will have nothing or no one to turn too. I am begging from the bottom of my heart for help.
Community Action Agency is stating that because my services are already off that they cannot help me. I am unable to do much more. If I don't receive any sort of help, I am going to have to stop school, I will be susceptible to losing my children, and I will have no way to prosper to make my dreams come reality. If I can get a little bit of help now, I will never ask again. Please help me. I am begging you. Please, I have been applying for jobs like crazy and I just haven't been hired yet. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I am unable to succeed without help getting in PIPP or receiving assistance with this electric bill. I am begging from a single mother to a baby's soft little hands, for help. I am desperate. Please contact me. Thank you for your time.
Kaufmann

Post by Kaufmann »

My electric bill got way out of hand between my husband’s medical issues and one thing after another and power has been turned off and to get back on they want over $6000.00. But we live paycheck to paycheck normally, but my husband list his job and is in process of trying to find a new one.
But even at that who has that kind of money. I don't put the blame on anyone but us, I just don't understand how it got to be so high. My husband is a veteran so I don't know if you could even suggest any other programs that could help even.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

$6000? Ha! We are shocked that the power company did not shut it off a long time ago. There is no chance you have of any agency giving anywhere near that money. Consider moving, etc. Then slowly work down the debt. Here are some other options for energy bill help in Wisconsin.
Kaufmann wrote:My electric bill got way out of hand between my husband’s medical issues and one thing after another and power has been turned off and to get back on they want over $6000.00.