help with utility bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
samantha1234
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

help with utility bill

Post by samantha1234 »

I am looking for help with my utility bills jot working.lost my job 5 months ago was denied upemployment. can anyone help .my bill is 500. this is 3 months of unpaid bill. please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: help with utility bill

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Where? Most programs are local by nature. While we wait for information from you, our general link to state programs is here, at energy bill assistance programs. Select your state and get information on resource by state. Once again, if you provide us more specific info our reply can be more helpful.
Heremeroad

Post by Heremeroad »

I write to you on behalf of a young lady that is in desperate need of assistance in getting her power restored at her current place of residence.
The young lady resides with her two (2) children in Hollywood, FL. Her power is provided by Florida Power and Light (FPL) and was terminated approximately 3 weeks ago. Her eldest son is at South Broward High School and her 1 daughter the different middle schools in the area.
She is currently unemployed, but is expected to start a new job in the very near future.
I cannot express to you just how this termination of services by FPL has seriously impacted on her life. It is almost impossible for her to provide for the children as a consequence. Concerned individuals, such as myself, have lovingly and willingly overextended ourselves to assist her and her children during this traumatic period. Unfortunately we are not in a position to simply pay off the past-due amount in order to get the power restored. Hence, we write to you for assistance.
I would greatly appreciate a timely response for you as to whether or not your organization can offer assistance in the payment of her outstanding bill with FPL. At the very least, if you are unable to assist, maybe you will be able to provide us with contact information for an organization that possibly can.
I sincerely thank for your your kind prompt attention to this request and look forward to your timely response.
Thedoctor

Post by Thedoctor »

I was able to pay 200 dollars of my electric bill and need assistance with paying the other 116 dollars. My youngest son is sick and they're going to shut off our utilities which means no heat and tomorrow is going to be the coldest day of the year. I also have a 4 year old and am 16 weeks pregnant as well. Please if you can help pay the remaining balance of $116 it would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

Where do you live that it is the coldest day of the year in Sept, the Artic? If your child is sick and requires the electric to be on then have the doctor right that and take it to the electric company. They won't shut off if medically required.
Skyv

Post by Skyv »

My daughter has been shut off from the UI company (electric) and soon gas company. Can you please help her? She is single, no children and losing her house in foreclosure soon. She has been out of work for a few years but just picked up a part-time job and hasn't been paid yet. The companies aren't working with her to pay something when she gets paid. PLEASE HELP HER! Thank you!