Energy savings for my trailer

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Plaskey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Energy savings for my trailer

Post by Plaskey »

I have heard from family and friends of programs that help make your home more safe and warm in the winter. Also energy efficient. I live in a trailer that I own in Sardinia, Ohio. Which is Brown County. I have a furnace that does not work and I am heating my home with plug in heaters. My windows leak as well as my front door. I don't know what to do. If you have information on how I could get some assistance it would be greatly appreciated.
Hyuandai

Re: Energy savings for my trailer

Post by Hyuandai »

Hello, I was wanting some information on assistance paying my energy bill in my trailer. I live in Wylie, Texas. I have been unemployed for the last 3 months since I've had a newborn and i need to save energy for my trailer. I recently found work but haven't started yet so don’t have the means to make energy bill this month for my son and me. How do I apply for energy savings assistance? What is the process? Email would be the best way to contact me or my cell number.
LondonFall

Post by LondonFall »

Dear Sir,
It is very unfortunately I am sending you this email. We are five in family three children my wife and I. I rented a trailer that is not energy efficient, but this year’s  our landlord is rejecting us from his house. Unfortunately for me I did not have money to go and rent another apartment or to build my own house or rent another energy efficient trailer. I do mean job and my wife sells oranges
Please I need help and support from your organization so that I can build or get fordable house in my country Ghana. Please I am not deceiving you.   I need  $ 70000 dollars to buy a house, Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You want to save money - both on your energy for the trailer as well as other bills since you are low income. And we have a host of programs as well as resources available. Learn more on what to do to save money.