badly needing help!

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
jamiek1028
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

badly needing help!

Post by jamiek1028 »

Hello, my name is Jamie, I am new to the site and not sure how this works. My husband and I are desperate for any kind of help. We are currently behind on all of our bills and at risk for most of the services being turned off. He has been trying desperately to find work; he used to be able to get by on odd jobs, but now even that is scarce. He may be able to get on at a fast food chain, but till then we don't know what to do. I haven't been able to work myself because of health complications and am a stay at-home mom to our 2yr old. She won't even get a Christmas except from the few things she'll be getting from family. We are drowning in debt. We don't have credit card bills or anything extravagant like that. It's really just our electric, car insurance, phone, and tv. All are over due and we have looked everywhere for work, scrapping items, selling off anything that we absoluttely do not need. We really have tried. Just don't know what else to do. Please, like I said before I do not know how this works, but if anybody can help in the slightest way, with anything please let me know. Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: badly needing help!

Post by Admin »

Hi Jamie,
That is a long list. With that many items, and the type of expenses you mention (insurance, phone, TV) you may want to look into credit counseling from a non-profit. We have lists of agencies to call, including by state. Read more on this option, including phone numbers, etc. Counselors can advice you (maybe for free) on how to get some control. As far as your electric bills, we have information on energy bill assistance programs here. And explore our entire main site as we have thousands of programs and non-profits listed.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ene ... tance.html
Campbell

Post by Campbell »

I am a single mother of 4. I am in desperate need of assistance with my electric bill that is $335 and a gas bill that is $460 on top of my water bill that is $260 with a car payment of $331.
I have a 4 month old and my employer fired me when I was 7 months pregnant. I hate asking strangers for help but I don’t know what else to do. I'm looking for work but in the meantime my bills are racking up. Please help. I'm begging. Thank you in advance.
BarrySe

Post by BarrySe »

To whom it may concern,
I recently received help paying my electric bill from y'all and for their I'm very grateful. I was wondering if y'all could provide help for Christmas presents for my three daughters.
Thank you for your help, time and consideration.