Family with children needs utility bill help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Paula Johnston
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Family with children needs utility bill help

Post by Paula Johnston »

Hello I was told about your organization, I need help paying my electric bill, I am single mom of two little girls, and currently on unemployment benefits. The bill keeps getting higher and higher, they disconnected the services once already, and I am afraid I am getting close to disconnection again. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Keefer

Re: Family with children needs utility bill help

Post by Keefer »

My mom needs someone to spread some kindness her way this holiday season. My mom got laid off from her job in 2010 she couldn’t find a job and she has so many health problems she didn’t think she would ever find one. We were facing homelessness so she decided to train to become a bus driver so she worked all summer and got her CDL . She just got a job as a bus driver but the way the pay works she won’t get paid until January 15. We have a cut out light bill due January 9 for 900 if we can get 700 the Catholic charities will pay the rest. We have myself who has many medical problems as well as 2 children under 5 in the house. The 5 year old is autistic, the 6 month old is in the hospital right now with RSV and when she’s home she has a monitor.
Valerie
anti spam: Blue

Re: Family with children needs utility bill help

Post by Valerie »

I am the mother of two and I am needing assistance with getting power turned on. My two children and I moved in to take care of my grandmother and when she passed away we were forced to move. I have a job and have been able to find a place close to my job that and been able to put the money down on it because the people were nice enough to work with me. However EPB wants 200 for a deposit on the electric and it has taken all I have.