Can't pay electricity due to surgery

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Apple One
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can't pay electricity due to surgery

Post by Apple One »

I need help paying for my electricity or rent on November. 9th I will be having surgery. I been with my job for 18 years and have to be out for 2 weeks they only have short term payment where they will maybe pay me 1hundred something and that will not cover much of anything’s. Need help please.
David145

Re: Can't pay electricity due to surgery

Post by David145 »

I need help with paying my electricity bill this month and I found your website on line, my income has changed in the past 2 months. It's me and my 2 kids and my grandchild that stays together and my father gives me 400$ a month to get by, but the past 2 months it's been hard because am trying to get my disability from where I got hurt on my job in 2012.
In November me and my daughters Medicaid was cut out and then i had emergency surgery. We have reapplied and they said we should hear something in February. I would be grateful if I could get help with this bill. Its 557.38$ I understand that you only pay $500. I am grateful that you are helping people in need, I can be reached at the City Of Bennettsville SC 29512.
Thank You Very Much
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't pay electricity due to surgery

Post by Admin »

We do have a list of electricity and other financial aid programs for your city. They are listed on our site here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... unty_.html
Why was Medicaid cut off? Most be more to the story as that does not happen without a reason. Was their fraud or some other issue? As if income that low (and can't afford electric) that would not happen.
David145 wrote:I need help with paying my electricity bill this month and I found your website on line, my income has changed in the past 2 months. It's me and my 2 kids and my grandchild that stays together and my father gives me 400$ a month to get by, but the past 2 months it's been hard because am trying to get my disability from where I got hurt on my job in 2012.
In November me and my daughters Medicaid was cut out and then i had emergency surgery. We have reapplied and they said we should hear something in February. I would be grateful if I could get help with this bill. Its 557.38$ I understand that you only pay $500. I am grateful that you are helping people in need, I can be reached at the City Of Bennettsville SC 29512.
Thank You Very Much