Illinois gas bill need help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
DNICENTONI
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Illinois gas bill need help

Post by DNICENTONI »

MY NAME IS ANTIONETTE AND I NEED INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET HELP FOR MY MOTHER TO HELP HER WITH PAYMENT ON HER UTILITY BILLS. HER GAS IS OFF AND SHE WENT TO ONE PLACE AND THEY TOLD HER THAT IF SHE GET A LETTER FROM HER DOCTOR STATING HER MEDICAL CONDITION(WHICH SHE HAS ASTHMA ,BAD HEART AND SHE USES OXYGEN 24/7) THAT THEY WOULD TURN HER GAS BACK ON. SHE GOT THE INFO FROM THE DOCTOR AND SENT IT IN. THEY RESPONDED BACK THAT SINCE HER GAS BEEN OFF MORE THAN ONE WEEK THEY COULD NOT HELP HER. SHE IS STRUGGLING BECAUSE SHE HAD TO USE HER MONEY ON HER PROPESRTY TAXES SO SHE WOULD GET PUT OUT. IFYOU COULD PLEASE GIVE US A LITTLE ADVICE WE WOULD GLADLY APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOU I LIVE IN THE STATE OF ILLINIOS
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Illinois gas bill need help

Post by Admin »

Most Illionois utility companies offer the Good Samaritan Initiative, which will restore their utility service by person paying only 20 percent or $250 of their remaining balance. on their energy bills. Also ask about the Residential Hardship Fund, which gives out variable grants of up to $1,000 to offset utility bill and rate increases for people with hardships.
JoBruce
anti spam: Blue

Re: Illinois gas bill need help

Post by JoBruce »

To whom it may concern. I am in need of help paying my gas bill. It has been off for some years. Due to lack of work I haven't been able to pay. I have tried to get assistants but it’s hard no one want to help if the bill been off.
I have been staying house to house and helping other people with their bills and it made it hard for me to pay my on. I have low income. I am really in need of help with this bill. I'm trying to get a place for my child and I to stay and this is really holding me back. Please if it’s anything yawl can do to help I would really appreciate it. I just want to be able to give my child his own room and have a place of my own.
It’s been a long time and all I need is help with one gas bill. I see people get help all the time. I can't find no company to help me. My mailing address is East St. Louis, Illinois 62205. Please contact me ASAP anything will help.