Post by nmuns »

Husband lost job, do not have money for utility bills, or rent Phoenix AZ 85015
AsianGirl
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lost job and no money for utility bills

Post by AsianGirl »

I need help with utilities and rent. I've been only provider in the home for 5yrs, living check to check and have been out of work for a month. The little I had in savings is gone. No gas in the car to go look for jobs, no groceries, no nothing. I'm not concerned about me but about my wife and children as long as they eat i'm okay. I've been denied unemployment benefits and still haven't been approved for food stamps. I am at my wits end. HELP I need help paying my rent and utility bills for the month of May. I am a single parent but I am employed however I only worked part time and last month I was sick so i missed some days of work and i don't have enough money to pay my rent and other bills for the month.
Alford

Post by Alford »

I am on SSD and don't work anymore. My husband just got laid of so now we are in a bind at our home. We get one check a month that just enough to carry my rent, and medication when needed and food. We have a home renting where now our lights, water, utility, gas are at risk. I can not afford to pay all the bills. Help immediately.
bobJohnson

Post by bobJohnson »

I am a single mother of a 2 year old. I went to my local community services in Dekalb, MS on May 04, 2015 because I need help with getting my lights and gas on. When I made it into the building I had to wait for a hour to be seen then. They turned my down saying I was suppose to come to Orientation for utility help but I wasn't informed of that. I didn't even get a letter in my PO Box when I gave her the address. So I wondering what am I suppose to do next.
JoeQuick

Post by JoeQuick »

Hello, I am writing you because I really need emergency assistance with my utility bills. I recently lost my job and I am taking care of a disabled boyfriend who is unable to work who is not getting any source of income and not even a disability check because they keep denying him so he waiting for the appeal and who knows how long that will take.
The water and lights are about to be turned off. The water bill is $600 something and the light bill is extremely high as well $700 something. We really need your assistance.
We had the water and lights cut off a few months ago and it was a horrible experience. We really need the lights and water so we can be able to cook, eat, wash and so on. Please someone help me, I don't know what else to do. I just want to cry because I recently helped a homeless man during Christmas and Thanksgiving with clothing, food to eat, and we got him off the streets back to Chicago where he was able to find a job then I turned around and loss my job because I was working for a temp service and the assignment ended. I don't want to be homeless, without a job, or without water, lights and food. Can someone please email me. Thanks In Advance.
Nia Nacci

Post by Nia Nacci »

I really need help with my utilities. I have no monies at all. It's been really hard for me and my family I cannot work anymore I'm disable waiting for SSI for my sister but right now I rum out of any money. I had its hard to because I have doctor appointment all the time and lots of times I don't even have money for my prescriptions. Please help.