Will lose home if utility bill not paid

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Thebeagle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Will lose home if utility bill not paid

Post by Thebeagle »

I am facing losing my housing assistance if I cannot find help reconnecting electric with Xcel energy. If I lose my housing then I will be evicted from my place, I have 4 small wonderful boys that live with me as well. I have been in Recovery sense 2007. I am a single mother raising. Their father does not help unless I put us in his controlling lifestyle. I am also a 36 year old college student getting my degree. Please help me with this one time plea!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Will lose home if utility bill not paid

Post by Admin »

Xcel provides utilities and gas in many states. Where are you? Colorado? If so, look into their payment plans or outreach too. if you are going to school a company may look on that favorably as you apply for financial aid. Here is the main resource. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html
Gibson1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Will lose home if utility bill not paid

Post by Gibson1 »

I need help paying my water and power utility bill due to a transaction of family separation and when they decided to leave stop paying their portion of the bills leaving me a single mom to try and pay all utilities, storage space, food, and any medical expense that present itself. I am unable to do this by myself and look for a place to live as I will lose my home, even with section 8.