Missouri help with electric bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
sisterslam4
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Missouri help with electric bill

Post by sisterslam4 »

I live in Joplin, MO and I have contaced all organizations I know of to help me with my electric bill none of them have any funding available and Empire has contacterd me to let me know I will be shut off on Monday if I do not get my past due paid before then. I am a single mom of 4 and am out of work!! I have a very promising possibility of a job starting within the next week or so and really need help!! Please if you have any information share it with me! Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Missouri help with electric bill

Post by Admin »

Try HeatShare in Missouri. It is an utility bill assistance program for low-income households, the elderly and disabled, and it can also help those, because of unexpected financial emergencies such as a job loss, birth or death in the family, find themselves unable to pay energy bills.
Nurtaslim

Post by Nurtaslim »

$300 electric bill. About to be shut off in Kansas City Missouri. I was in a horrible car accident and had a friend living with us at the time. But he over used lots of water and electric then left without helping on bills and we both lost our jobs because of the wreck.
I have a broken back and my fiance has applied everywhere. We have a 2 year old daughter. And barely pulling enough together to pay rent.
Ram
anti spam: Blue

Post by Ram »

I live in Bonne Terre, MO and am unable to find a program that will help me. Even the East Missouri Action Agency in my county does not help the city of Bonne Terre. I am about to be evicted because I can't pay rent.
I've applied for energy assistance with no help yet and applied to be combined on my boyfriends food stamps. My boyfriend is on SSI and We don’t get much. His one year old baby boy stays with us on weekends and we can't be homeless.
I recently lost my job and have applied everywhere with no luck. Please we need help immediately. My number is below. I hope to hear from you soon.