Sewer, water, electric, and phone bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Spanarno1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Sewer, water, electric, and phone bills

Post by Spanarno1 »

Hello, I am about to be a mom for the first time and unfortunately a single one. I have a house to live in, but am not working (on strict bed rest due to preterm labor) and have no income to pay PG&E, water, garbage or phone. I don’t know what to do or where to turn. Can you direct me please? Thank you.
Memories

Re: Sewer, water, electric, and phone bills

Post by Memories »

My daughter has no phone but she does have email She lives in Piscataway NJ 08854. She is age 45 and is taking advanced degree at Rutgers and is being evicted because of a landlord problem he has with the county or state. About 2 months ago she fell on the ice and broke her leg and she received medicaid but was unable to apply for other benefits and she is destitute!! Please have someone contact her and help her. I am living on an income that barely pays my bills and have given her as much as I can afford and am out of savings so I can't help any more. I heard of a low cost phone that she could get that she desperately needs just to be able to call for help herself.
JohnsonC

Post by JohnsonC »

Dear Customer Care:
I need some assistance to pay for my water bill that is currently in the amount of $917.61 due to a leakage that was in my property that has been repaired.
I am presently unemployed (cash income) for almost about a year now and is unable to pay (cash) for the water that has been cut since October 29, 2013.
Your anticipated help with that matter is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you.
Devain

Post by Devain »

Hello,
My water and sewage was shut off through my town due to a delinquent bill on the account. Water is supposed to be included in my rent and he made an arrangement with the tenants who live below me that they would pay the bill in exchange for a discount on their rent, however they have moved out of the building and I wasn’t even aware that no payment had been made until the day my service was terminated on 8/5/15. I cannot get in touch with them or my landlord and the bill is $299.99
I do work but I am sole financial provider for a family of and receive very little assistance with the exception of Section 8 housing. I have not even been able to sleep at my house because I have 3 small children who can’t even bathe or flush the toilet. I was hoping you could provide me some advice as to what I may be able to do in order to have my water reconnected. I can be reached by phone. Thank you very much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.
Gamer

Post by Gamer »

The email address is my Grandmothers. I do not have internet or computer, the phone number is disconnected. I am in desperate need of financial help with my electric bill and water bill. Both are being shut off tomorrow December 25th 2015. I just started a new job and won't get any pay until Friday this week, I have called both utilities to ask for a little time to pay the bills and take them partial payments this Friday and they said no.
I had my Grandmother call also and she was told the same thing. My landlord says if the water is shut off the property will be condemned and I have to move and I have no place to go and no money. Could you please help me with just these two utilities to ask them to wait until this Friday and I will have a paycheck and I can take payments to both. My electric bill alone is $ 2084.56, please help me or call me and tell me if there is someone who can. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since everything is so utility bill focused, try your local Utah community action agency. The staff there may help you apply to LIHEAP. Or lifeline may help you with phone bills, and then of course there are payment plans for water bills. So you should have some options...but you are in a tough place if you owe on all those accounts.
Gamer wrote:The email address is my Grandmothers. I do not have internet or computer, the phone number is disconnected. I am in desperate need of financial help with my electric bill and water bill. Both are being shut off tomorrow December 25th 2015. I just started a new job and won't get any pay until Friday this week, I have called both utilities to ask for a little time to pay the bills and take them partial payments this Friday and they said no.
SimonSimmons

Post by SimonSimmons »

I Live in Junction City OR. I am disabled and cannot seem to shake the Crohns flare ups. My boyfriend was in a Log truck Accident less than 6 months ago and totaled his Semi Truck. He is lucky to be Alive.
Our water, sewer and Garbage has been disconnected “Due to our None Payment of Past Dues." The total to reconnect is $700.00 and with me being disabled and so dependent upon sewer you would think it’s against my Rights to turn my water off. I am totally stressed out & it also doesn't help me as I seem to spend Most Of my Bad days in the bathroom in a lot of pain.
I did ask if The City of J.C. Offices Would work with us. They said they will turn it back on when 500 or more of the 700 Is payed. They will then restore my service. I have had a hard time finding help for my water bill & it turned back on. I pray there is a Program out there that can help US. Sorry for all the details but I believe in being honest & thorough.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is every "utility bill". The details are needed why you apply for assistance. So it is good you will share them as any agency needs transparency into finances, job, etc. before they will offer support. Here is a list of programs for you. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
SimonSimmons wrote:I did ask if The City of J.C. Offices Would work with us. They said they will turn it back on when 500 or more of the 700 Is payed. They will then restore my service. I have had a hard time finding help for my water bill & it turned back on. I pray there is a Program out there that can help US. Sorry for all the details but I believe in being honest & thorough.
Mandiandfamily

Post by Mandiandfamily »

To whom this concerns;
My water bill has been crazy for the months of February and March. Just for water & sewer February was $322.50 then there's garbage $12.47 & recycling fee $6.29 & the base fee is $28.04 - late fee $25.00. I also owe on electric, phone and other bills. I can't believe that we used that amount of water. Been told by agencies that it was no way we used that amount of water. That it'd be like feeling a huge swimming pool using that much!! Then the March bill came out & the landlord had hung a water bill on the door handle. That said account must be paid in full by March 10th or we would receive a 3day eviction & legal fees would be added to our account. March bill came & water & sewer were $214.67 . Garbage $12.47. Recycling fee $6.29. Base fee $28.04. Late fee(mic. Fees) $25.00. Phone bill $100 - Electric is $76.32 overdue.
We live in a mobile home in Gateway Mobile Home Community a trailer court. Our water bill can then turn around & the total water bill would be ex. $86. 57. Our water bill comes from a company called ABT out of Beloit, Wisconsin. I can't call them & set up payments. I've to go through the trailer court & it's pay it our eviction every time!!! I'm on SSI & Social Security disability. It's been hard sometimes since the Corona virus!!! I was told on March 8th 2023 when I caught the Court Manger before he left after hanging the bill on the door handle. That if I can't effort it to move!!! I was afraid to call & make payment arrangements any time that I can't make my lot rent, electric or water bill! I'm threatened eviction & talked to in a unprofessional business way ! I'm going to call & make as much of a payment as I can!! Then see if I can pay certain amounts of payments to get our water bill paid off! This will be March 9th the call for payment arrangements. 2 days to pay off a total of $679.68.
If I could get any kind of help would be appreciated for the sewer, electric, phone or electric! We're trying to not get behind!! But things like food & roof over our head. With food being so much higher makes paying all the bills hard!!
Thank You