really need help with gas bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
rileyoneriley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

really need help with gas bill

Post by rileyoneriley »

Hello , i really need help. my gas just got shut off and my electric is do. my husband was getting unemployment and this was the last week for it. we have four children. i have tried just about everything i can think of to get these taken care of, but nothing has worked for us. we can not find a job any where and we have been looking really hard to find one so we can take care of our family. i dont know where to turn to right now. we have been able to pay our bills up until now. and the bad thing is is that school is going to be starting next month and we have to by that stuff for two of our kids. so as you can see it is really bad for us. i just dont know what to do at this point. work is so hard to find right now with the way the united states is right now. every where i have been to try to get help has no funds. i just dont know any thing much about trying to get help for this because for five years we have not had any thing like this happen. i hope and pray there is a way i can get help. my contact info is hannibal mo 63401. please if there is any way at all my family can get help we would be very very thankful.