Arizona

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
prouddaddy268
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Arizona

Post by prouddaddy268 »

Do you have any of the phone numbers to conatc salvation army or the share program for assitance with electricity bills in Arizona
Bobbyt

Re: Arizona

Post by Bobbyt »

My electric is scheduled to be turned off November 5th. Me and my fiancé had bought a house in Phoenix Arizona in June 2013 shortly after he lost his job and in June 2014 I lost mine. I recently found a job but haven’t been able to pay anything yet. Trying to pay a 422 dollar house payment and a water bill and electric bill on my salary isn’t working.
I went from making 836 dollars every 2 weeks to 220 dollars a week. My fiancé hasn’t been able to find a job. We are behind on the house payment. I’m scared they are going to foreclose and now I’m not going to have any power and I don’t know when my water will be scheduled to be turned off. I need help badly just to get back on my feet. I don’t know what else to do. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

That is very unfortunate in that your finance just bought a house then lost his job. We are sorry. But the job market in Phoenix Arizona is much improved. So you have that going for you. You really should pay the mortgage though before the utilities. As if you dod not make that payment, the bank can take the home back. As far as the energy bills, find a listing of financial aid in Arizona for utility bills and there is also information on payment plans too.
WolfB

Post by WolfB »

Hi I've been looking for any kind of emergency utility assistance since last week. I got a note on the door Friday for disconnection and so far no luck. We've been struggling to keep things going.
I'm a mother of 5 all 5 and under. Last September our daughter passed away and her twin sister has lung issues so she has an oxygen machine and requires breathing treatments every 4 hours. I will be starting work this Friday the 12th of May. Please if you can help it would be greatly appreciated since right now my Electricity is shut off. I live in Kingman Arizona.
Bellion

Post by Bellion »

Hello,
I reside in Chandler, Arizona.
My electricity has been shut off, and because I have been going through the Social Security Disability process for almost four years now and am unable to work, I have no income to pay to have it turned back on. I am requesting any and all information and services you may have to assist me with reinstating my electricity. I have no family or friends to ask to loan me the money, and no way to pay for it myself.
I have been selling personal property to make ends meet all of these years, but unfortunately, have been unable to make ends meet these last few months. I even had to send this from an open Wi-Fi service as I have no way to do so from my own house.
Any information you could provide me would be extremely helpful.
Thank you very much in advance.
Respectfully,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Turning on power and electricity is not as common. But there are some financial assistance programs in Arizona that you can apply for. that link is to the main list, by county. So select your county then find a local charity, government agency, or non-profit to apply at for utility help.
Bellion wrote:Hello,
I reside in Chandler, Arizona.
My electricity has been shut off, and because I have been going through the Social Security Disability process for almost four years now and am unable to work, I have no income to pay to have it turned back on.