Balance due on water bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Peppermint
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Balance due on water bill

Post by Peppermint »

My water bill jumped from $97 to $321. I am currently on unemployment and my husband is closing his doors to the business he has owned for over 30 years. I have paid $100 on my bill but need help paying the balance. Can you help or direct me to someone that can as I simply no longer have the funds to pay my bills. Best regards.
EBurnett

Re: Balance due on water bill

Post by EBurnett »

I need help to pay my water and electric bill. I went to heap program and they said I didn't qualify for them to help me they told me to try salvation army that they help to pay bill so am asking. Please am a single mother with two girls and I find my self really bad right now. I haven't even paid my rent do that I don’t have a job right now but I work in what I can clean houses paint houses. I really need help to pay this water light bill. If I can please speak to someone that can help me, please give me a call. Thank you.
johnson

Post by johnson »

I live in Cincinnati Ohio and I really need help with my water bill that is currently off right now. I have been struggling to keep my bill paid with a child who has cancer and another with a new born child. I also have an older daughter. I work part time with a local bank and my checks aren’t enough to pay my entire bill and the balance due. I want to know what I can do to get any help an I will deeply appreciate it thank you
Armstrong

Post by Armstrong »

Hello, I need help with my electric bill. I had a water break at my house and my water bill was over $200.00 dollars. During this time my son also lost his job. I need $100.00 dollars to pay my disconnect amount. The total bill was $278.00. I only have $50.00 to pay on it. I have no one I can borrow it from right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would not ask unless I had to. I thank you for reading this. I will leave my account number in case someone can help me. My bill is due September 17th.Sincerely, and thank you.
Mazda

Post by Mazda »

I need help to pay a past water bill. I am on a fixed income and with my rent being 940 a month. And having to pay extra which is total of $1040 a month. I can't do it and feed my family. I owe a total of $1500. Where can I get help? I live in Duval County Florida.
Freede

Post by Freede »

Hello – I’m looking for some assistance with bills as my water was shut off today and I risk other utilities now as well

1. I have been in the hospital for part of October and early November. I was just released on 11/15/13 and came back to work today 12/19/13.

2. I had medical certifications sent to my infectious disease Dr for utilities. He has not had a chance to sign and return them yet as he was out Friday 11/16 and has been doing hospital rounds and seeing patients today. His secretary said it would be returned today but the water is already off

3. My water was shut off this morning but my son spoke with the gentleman. The worker called in and was told yes they were waiting on the form from the Dr and to leave the water on. 2 hours later, they came back and shut it off again.

4. I spoke with the Indianapolis water dept and they said that now that it has been shut off because they didn’t get the form, I have to pay $152 to have it turned back on

I have just come back to work and I’m trying to get bills in order and it’s not easy since I have been on off since 8/25/2013. I cannot currently do without water as I have a c-diff infection and need to use the bathroom and clean the wound/incision on my abdomen. Can you advise who might be able to help me? I would so greatly appreciate it.
Train

Post by Train »

My husband and I need help paying bills and don't know where to turn or what to do. Our home is falling apart and we have no money to fix it up. The bricks are falling off, caving in, plumbing and despoil problems and the city changed us from out of city limits to in city limits and now we have no city water because when they did construction our address changed. Now our water has high amount of sulfur in it and smells of rotten eggs. We need help. Please call.
DJack

Post by DJack »

My water has been shut off, the landlord is gone for a month and I have no way of getting it back on. I have kids still in school. Please help ASAP, also my power is about to be shut off and so is my phone.
I'm currently unemployed due to medical issues and am in the process of filing for disability, an attorney out of Boise is helping me with it but who knows how long it will take. I wouldn't ask if I wasn't desperate.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

There are few places that help and even fewer if you are not employed. If may be tough but you will need to work, disability takes upwards of two years even with a lawyer and you will have to survive until that time. Let the phone be cut off, water and electric is a priority. Try 211 for local resource info, good luck.