Tennessee help with energy bills and rent

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
rocky_0953
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Tennessee help with energy bills and rent

Post by rocky_0953 »

I live in manchester TN. im looking for help pay my rent and electric bill. im wanting to live on my own. im 18 years old and work at walmart and my job cant afford everything and i dont have a car so wanting to try and get one
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Tennessee help with energy bills and rent

Post by Admin »

There are many programs to try in Tennessee for financial aid. Locate them here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
No getting a car may be rare, but rent and energy bill assistance is more likely.
MayaBijou
anti spam: Blue

Re: Tennessee help with energy bills and rent

Post by MayaBijou »

Hi, I am in need of emergency help with my bills, energy and rent. I have, all the documents I think you all need from me like my past dues bills and other document you all will need, from me. I am located in Tullahoma TN so if there is a way you, all can help me I would greatly appreciate it...it has been a very hard, time for me this year with all the struggle I have been through this year with being in and out of the hospital. I was having to borrow money to pay for medicine and struggling with my rent and energy bills so in asking you all can you please help me with my bills. Please and thank you God bless you. Hopping hear back soon...