MY ELECTRICITY IS DUE TO BE CUT OFF

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Nicole_Duckson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

MY ELECTRICITY IS DUE TO BE CUT OFF

Post by Nicole_Duckson »

HELLO I AM IN DIER NEED OF HELP PAYING MY ELECTRIC BILL. MY ELECTRICITY IS DUE TO BE CUT OFF ANY DAY NOW AND I DON’T HAVE TO THE FUNDS AVAILABLE TO ME RIGHT NOW NOR DO I HAVE ANYONE TO TURN TO FOR HELP. IS THERE SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME PLEASE. IF YOU CAN ATLEAST CONTACT ME PLEASE I HAVE TWO CHILDREN TO CARE FOR AND IF MY ELECTRCITY IS TURNED OFF THEY WONT HAVE HEAT HOT WATER AND I WONT BE BALE TO COOK THEM MEALS. PLEASE
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: MY ELECTRICITY IS DUE TO BE CUT OFF

Post by Admin »

What state do you live in? Then I cost post programs. However, in the meantime, try the LIHEAP energy bill crisis program. You can get immiedate help.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I was given this email address by an awesome soul who is also my case worker through the EBT program in Millard. After our son was born my husband and I slowly found ourselves in an extremely difficult financial situation. We live in Picayune & it's been nearly impossible to pay our electricity bill due to not being able to find much work as well as limited to no child care as we do not know anyone we truly trust. I'm not sure what information I need to provide but if someone could get back to me with any information we would be MOST appreciative. Thanks so much again.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Our entire site is full of information on paying electricity bills. So not sure what you mean, and we have no idea why you mention trust. What does trust have to do with paying bills on time? Nothing...Anyway, read more on utilities.
We have many local and national programs listed. Call them.