HELP WITH GAS BILL

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
cimoore
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

HELP WITH GAS BILL

Post by cimoore »

I have 2 young kids living at home with me i am a nursing student and my roommate moved out on me without notice and left me with a 600.00 gas bill. needless to say my gas was shut off yesterday out water heater, stove are all gas so as of now i have no way to bathe my kids i would appreciate any help with the gas bill of even advice of places i could go i tried the salvation army as well as out trustees office and none of them have funds any help woutl be appreciated. I live in Indiana
thanks
carrie
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: HELP WITH GAS BILL

Post by Admin »

All of Indiana's towns provide relief by law to those who need help. Assistance provided include rent, housing aid, utility bill assistance, food, and medical assistance. Contact your local town office for more info. Some other optins.

The Universal Service Program
Customers of Citizens Gas and Vectren, can be enrolled in the USP program and will receive bill reductions in addition to LIHEAP. Monthly bill reductions will range from 9 percent to 32 percent of the total bill (not including LIHEAP benefits). Also ask your Indiana utiltiy company about Operation Round up.
chad252

Help with paying gas bill

Post by chad252 »

I need 492 dollars or gas service will be shut off I had surgery for staph infection and havent been able to work for 3 weeks
Loriarg

Help with paying gas bill

Post by Loriarg »

I was refered to this site by a friend. I just had my gas shut off and out water heater, heat as well as our stove is gas i have 2 kids living with me and i was wondering how i would go about applying for assistance with getting my gas turned back on. if you could please email me the info i need i would greatly appreciate it
thank you
browneyedgrl2404

Re: HELP WITH GAS BILL

Post by browneyedgrl2404 »

Hi, thank you for listening and trying to help. My gas just got shut off and because I am so bad with budgeting and was delinquent on 3 payment plans where they wanted way more then I could afford the gas company wants 4400 dollars to get my service restored. I have 5 kids and there is no way my husband and I can come up with that. Do you know of any way I can get it back on and soon before they remove my kids from my home?
Thank you,
Nicole