Been without power for months

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Hertyui
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Been without power for months

Post by Hertyui »

I have been out of work for 1 year struggling to live trying to pay my bills just getting farther and farther behind, and I have been living with out power for 3 months. Cant never get threw to Tuscaloosa community actions and when I do all they tell me is they have no funds to help. I have called churches and asked for help and all i get is there not helping at this time. I pray all the time God helps me survive day by day and thank the Lord for that I pray the lord will find away to help and will come threw soon one day if you can help you are a true believer in the Lord Sincerely yours
Quicy

Re: Been without power for months

Post by Quicy »

I live in Etowah County Alabama. I am trying to get help with my power bill. It has been turned off and we are having trouble getting it back on. We owe $839 and some change.Tthe bill is in my husbands name. We have a 22 month old son. My husband has a job but is only making 180 a week and that just isn’t helping us any, most of that has to go toward our son for food and diapers and what ever he may need at the time. If you can please help us let me know. Thank you for your time and have a great day.
GSCI2

Re: Been without power for months

Post by GSCI2 »

Hi, I'm trying to see what options are available for help with power bills. I live with my mom taking care of her. She is disabled and on oxygen daily and so therefore having power is essential to her health, and it has been a difficult month.
We know about Red Cross and community action helping out but I wanted to see if there were and other places that helped like churches. Any information at all is greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance.