Utility bill for me and my kids

Post by mary_b37 »

NEED HELP GET MY UTILITY BACK ON FOR ME AND MY 3 KIDS
syreetaabney
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Utility bill for me and my kids

Post by syreetaabney »

I am a single mother of three who needs help with electric I have been out of work due to a brain tumor and I just found out my oldest is a diabetic I need help any one with resources or information to help me you can email me they are due to come out at anny time to cut power off. thank you for anyone who respones.
apoe2022

Post by apoe2022 »

I live in AZ and i am a single mom wit 3 kids recently i got alot of hours cut from work and my utilities are past due...i have tried to get help but theres no funding...please help
slsweet

Re:I need help paying my household electric bill.

Post by slsweet »

I need help paying my household electric bill. I am four months behind.
Herrara
anti spam: Blue

Post by Herrara »

I am a single mom of 3 kids and need help paying this month’s bill. Dad doesn't pay any support. I am not sure what I need to do. I have a child with heart problems and his body doesn't process heat like a normal child's body would. I cannot have my lights cut off and I am at a loss. Can you help? I live in the River Valley in Arkansas. Thank you.
Bernanke1

Post by Bernanke1 »

On Sunday August 2 2012 my daughter Joanne ran a high fever so we took him to the hospital in Kansas City. They ambulance her to all children’s hospital. She has meningitis and was there until Saturday the 8th. This caused me to fall behind between paying for our meals and my husband being at the hospital and not working. I need some help with my utility bill. My bill is always around $4oo because I need to keep my air on because my other daughter is sick too. Can you please help you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It sounds like you may want to look into the LIHEAP crisis program. It seems like with that situation you may be a good candidate for it. This is basically funded by the federal government and grants can be used to prevent a disconnection of your utilities and power. It is available in Kansas City and Missouri from your local community action agencies. Get more details on LIHEAP in Missouri.