PLEASE HELP!IN NORTH CAROLINA

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
dar123
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

PLEASE HELP!IN NORTH CAROLINA

Post by dar123 »

Please help me with telephone numbers, where I can get assistance for lightbill in the amount of 627.00.I have already call my utility provider and the only advice they could offer was for me to go to the Social Service Department or Salvation Army.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: PLEASE HELP!IN NORTH CAROLINA

Post by Admin »

The more info I have the better. What city in NC, who is your utility company? Please post it. Without having that info, here are some resources.
Many North Carolina utility companies offer Operation Roundup Program. It is a program that is funded by and it helps those who are in grave need of assistance. The program provides grants that can be used to pay for many expenses, including rent, clothing, utility bills, food, health care, emergencies, and other humane needs. The maximum grant you can apply for and receive is $2500.
Fayetteville Public Works Commission offers the People Who Care program.
Progress Energy in NC offers the Energy Neighbor Fund which provides electric and heating bill aid.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Also, a charity in North Carolina to help with utility bills is Crisis Assistance Ministry. However, they are in Charlotte.
NinaSky

Post by NinaSky »

Hi there,
Thank you for being stellar humans and helping those in need. I hate to ask for assistance but I'm in a bind. I currently live in Fayetteville NC at the . My rent is 795 a month. I'm a week late already. They gave me until the 15th and sent me an eviction notice; which would be void if I pay in full. I went to the outreach center but they didn't have the funds. I have one job and will have a second job as soon as I get my license renewed, the second job is with a maintenance man in NC, that comes with a rental discount. I currently work with Advantage Solutions on the weekends, and my bi weekly checks would cover rent, but unfortunately I won't get a check until probably the 20th, and then another around the 31st. I'll happily pay whatever I borrow back, or donate back to any organization that helps. I just need to make it through this month and then we will be fine. Thank you for any information you can provide, I sincerely appreciate it.
I'm also trying to get my license reinstated or get a restricted license so that I can be employed at the second job I mentioned here in Fayetteville NC. They said they'd hire me if I got that sorted out. Then we'd be just find and would have excess funds that we would gladly donate or reimburse back.
I just don't know what else to do.
Thank you for your time,
Kyler
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not exactly sure what utility company you use in Fayetteville NC, so you can find our general list of all companies. Both emergency and long term electric assistance is offered. And we are far from stellar but just try to do what something (even if not enough) to try to help people. But look here for emergency energy bill help in NC.
NinaSky wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:05 pm Hi there,
Thank you for being stellar humans and helping those in need. I hate to ask for assistance but I'm in a bind. I currently live in Fayetteville NC at the .