Power and water bill help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
diannebolin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Power and water bill help

Post by diannebolin »

I live in Sumter, SC, and I am on disability. I live alone, and have to pay all my own bills, and rent. After I pay my rent, that leaves only 200.00 a month to pay all the other bills. I have no family, or friends here, or no one to help me. I am trying to find work. I send out at least 4 resumes a day, but at 58, and on disability I get no response!!My power is on the disconnect list, and so is my water. The power bill is 257.00, and the water is 37.00. Please tell me if there's anyone that can help me......Thanks, and may God bless you!!
Jasmine13

Re: Power and water bill help

Post by Jasmine13 »

I cannot pay my water bill, due to the fact that they were not charging me for six months even though I received water. Now I owe hundreds of dollars on the bill. I need to pay at least $80 by July 7th, '12, and I have not even paid my rent in full. Any help that you can give would be appreciated. I am in dire need of help paying a security deposit for my boyfriend and I we are both disabled and the house we live in has foreclosed and been sold it sounds like we will be put on the street any day now. Please we need help I am homeless and been staying from place to place for the last year because of my credit. I was not able to get approve for an apartment. I finally found a place that will except me but I'm having trouble with the deposit.
High Werd

Post by High Werd »

I have been recently unemployed and i have 3 children, daughter 8, son 5, son 2, me and my wife have no idea how we are going to our power bill or water bill ! The power is set to be disconnected this Wednesday. I have extended it 1 time already. The water disconnect date is august 6 which is next Friday. I DON'T have any money put aside for them i spent the rest of the family finance's on groceries and diapers today. I am not unemployed because i am lazy, its because there isn't any work in Henderson Nevada. I lost my job last Monday. I would not ask for help but with out some divine intervention my families future is not certain. Thank u all !!
Coper

Post by Coper »

I just turned 24; my mother died when I was 15, and my father is on drugs. I have worked hard since I was 17 years old, but I cannot get on my feet. I want to move out of the house with my father; he is incredibly irresponsible. He steals my money and spends it on drugs; leaves the power and water bills unpaid and spends money on narcotics instead. I feel hopeless, helpless, and ashamed, and I just need help getting on my feet. My life is an everyday struggle filled with stress and resentment. I only want to better my life; get my life started. Thank you.
Kramer

Post by Kramer »

Hi my name is Ashley and I'm a single mom of a 2 year old boy. My power and water has been shut off and I've been trying so hard to get the money but it's so hard there was girl 8 was friends with who got ahold of my information and put the power of where she is living and  raised the power to almost 2000 dollars and I really need my power and water back. I need help. I finally got excepted for low income housing so I need to get my power and water paid from financial help. I need it paid before I can move in. Could you please help me. I'm desperate  thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are PPL assistance programs as well as payment plans. If you have a 2 year old, the company will often provide help for families with younger kids. But a $2000 power bill is outrageous....makes no sense. Read more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... rogra.html

Kramer wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 2:04 pm Hi my name is Ashley and I'm a single mom of a 2 year old boy. My power and water has been shut off and I've been trying so hard to get the money but it's so hard there was girl 8 was friends with who got ahold of my information and put the power of where she is living and  raised the power to almost 2000 dollars and I really need my power and water back.
Finch

Post by Finch »

Hello, I have a family member that her and her two children have an electric and power and water bill in the amount of 320 to get their power restored in South Carolina.  However, I am in Virginia and unsure how to get them any assistance.  Their power and water has been shut off for nonpayment. I am willing to help out with the bill I simply don't have the full 320 this week to help. Could you please email back what the process is to go through you all and how long before a decision is usually rendered.