Without electricity 4 3 weeks!!?

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Jenna
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Without electricity 4 3 weeks!!?

Post by Jenna »

HELP!! I am lost and dumb founded as of what to do, electric got turned off 3 weeks ago due to loosing my job 1 1/2 months ago. I have a job interview tomorrow and hope all goes well but by the time I get pd if I do start immediately then my water will be off and everything will be way behind! I have searched for help with my electric but the only 2 places I have been able to reach dont help with electric bills unless they are active! I live In Gilbertsville, Ky in Marshall County and I am struggling badly to get things okay to start a job and have a reliable place to sleep! My son is 8 and gets out ofd school on summer break Friday and a few places we were staying was okay with it cause he was in school all day! I just want my electricity on so that I can keep my son in a stabile place. Thanks to anyone who could help or direct me to somewhere!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Without electricity 4 3 weeks!!?

Post by Admin »

Here is our leading resource on financial and utility bill assistance in Kentucky. The statewide and some local programs and links are towards top of page, and the city and county specific resources are mid page. While we never are sure who has funding and who don’t, you need to continue to make those calls yourself. But this should hopefully provide you some more numbers and ideas for places to call and apply at. Many utilities do have programs for people with children, so maybe that can help you out too. Find listing of the programs and resources we know about.
Peruiu

Re: Without electricity 4 3 weeks!!?

Post by Peruiu »

Hi, my family is struggling right now which I know many others are as well. My electric and water bill are due this and next week and I have no cash to pay. I work but it’s not enough after I paid my other bills and still need groceries. Any help would be appreciated. Please call me this week, as this has gone on long enough. Thanks. God bless.