EXTREME EMERGENCY!!

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Combatman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

EXTREME EMERGENCY!!

Post by Combatman »

My sister lives in Irmo, SC & she is in dyer needs of getting her sewer bill paid, we called all churches, 211., relief programs, etc., & they all say that they are out of funds or they don't help Richland Co area. The sewer has been turned off for months & it has been a serious inconvinence for using the facilities, could someone please help us with some info that will be beneficial to her crying needs. She's working but, only parttime.
Thank you in advance!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: EXTREME EMERGENCY!!

Post by Admin »

Well, we can't provide you funds, but maybe we have information on some places you have not called yet. Here is a listing of utility programs offered by the state and directly by energy companies in South Carolina.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sou ... d_coo.html

As far as Richland County South Carolina and agencies and programs there, try this for information. We have dozens of charities and other organizations listed for the Richland county area. And of course continue to explore our main site.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ric ... _pro1.html

Combatman wrote:My sister lives in Irmo, SC & she is in dyer needs of getting her sewer bill paid, we called all churches, 211., relief programs, etc., & they all say that they are out of funds or they don't help Richland Co area. The sewer has been turned off for months & it has been a serious inconvinence for using the facilities, could someone please help us with some info that will be beneficial to her crying needs. She's working but, only parttime.
Thank you in advance!
Arrington

Post by Arrington »

Hello, I wanted to know what I need in order to receive assistance with my electric bill in this emergency. This is my first time asking for help. I currently live in the state of Oklahoma. My electric bill is $407.09. I had a past due of $163.50. My current charges are $214.59 with a $29.00 Initial Installment that $87.00 deposit is required, but broke it into three months. Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You may want to try LIHEAP in Oklahoma. Ask for the crisis program. That may be the best way to get a grant for your extreme emergency. Maybe they can help you keep your electricity on.
Arrington wrote:Hello, I wanted to know what I need in order to receive assistance with my electric bill in this emergency. This is my first time asking for help. I currently live in the state of Oklahoma. My electric bill is $407.09. I had a past due of $163.50. My current charges are $214.59 with a $29.00 Initial Installment that $87.00 deposit is required, but broke it into three months. Thank you!