Parents need help with lights

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
engine
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Parents need help with lights

Post by engine »

To whom it may concern:
Good Morning. The reason for this email is to get urgent help for both of my parents. Their lights just got disconnected today and are both seniors and diabetics, etc. They try to get help but had no luck with different organization. My mom has her insulin in the refrigerator and their home is really cold even with heaters imagine now that they don't have any lights or heat on. They are located in Auburn, Washington. They are both in their early 60s. If you have any questions please feel to contact then at the above number or email me. What types of programs are offered for senior utility bills. Thank you very much!!! Sincerely yours,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Parents need help with lights

Post by Admin »

Many agencies, and even programs from utility companies, do focus on seniors first, so it would be optimistic that they can get help. However you did not provide much notice so the timing makes things difficult. Being in there 60s should qualify them for senior type programs. Here are some different agencies for Auburn and King County Washington.
engine wrote:To whom it may concern:
Good Morning. The reason for this email is to get urgent help for both of my parents. Their lights just got disconnected today and are both seniors and diabetics, etc. They try to get help but had no luck with different organization. My mom has her insulin in the refrigerator and their home is really cold even with heaters imagine now that they don't have any lights or heat on. They are located in Auburn, Washington. They are both in their early 60s. If you have any questions please feel to contact then at the above number or email me. What types of programs are offered for senior utility bills. Thank you very much!!! Sincerely yours,
Vicker

Post by Vicker »

My parents are am disabled and only get ssi. We live on each month and its not enough to pay my utilities. We do receive food stamps but that's little help for myself, my mom, who is also unable to work. Shes not on ssi because we cannot afford to pay for her to see a doctor, and also my parents grandson who lives with us is still in school. Our lights are due to be disconnected 8\31 and we have no way to borrow the money. Please help us!
scurry

Post by scurry »

I am in need of assistance with my light bill. I received energy assistance this winter which help keep it on through the coldest part of the year and it was greatly appreciated. I have been unemployed since the week before Christmas and my $89 a week unemployment check is hard to cover bare necessities and bills too..... If there is any help available it would be greatly appreciated before my lights are shut off and I have all the added expense of getting them reconnected. Thank You.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

During the winter, many states have so called protection plans for families with children, the unemployed, elderly, and others. Each will vary and not every state has one, but they may be worth looking into. Then you can also ask the state about funds for the deposit to restart the services. You can find more on the site here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... plans.html
Codoleeza

Post by Codoleeza »

I came to Texas to try and help my brother lead a different life and instead got caught in the middle of an ongoing criminalize he was living before I got here and was incarcerated on crimes I knew nothing about. Now he’s in trouble and me and my fiancé (we are both parents) are having to rent a room and they are careless to the fact of being responsible with bills and I can find any work to save my life. Please help. I need to get the lights turned on and its $95.
StoneCold

Post by StoneCold »

Hello,
I am inquiring about the utility bill assistance for my parents. My Mom no longer receives her unemployment check since a month ago and my Father was recently diagnosed with Colon Cancer stage 3. He is not working and just had surgery. I would like to know how to apply for this assistance. My parents are 62 & 64 years of age. I am currently on workers compensation due to a work injury. I can help with very little. We would greatly appreciate any help that is available.
I thank you in advance for your reply. May you be greatly blessed?
Sincerely,
Magenta

Post by Magenta »

To Whom It May Concern, I am in grave need for getting help with my lights and gas for my parents. They have shut off notice which my utilities are due to be turned off on July 9th, 2018. I would really appreciate any help from you.
Please call me if you can or know where I can get help. I have no income only Food Stamps and I don't have any help. But I am looking for work. Thanks so much, with sincere appreciation......
Sent from my MetroPCS Android device
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You need government help with both lights and phone? Your MetroPCS bill? If so, there are resources and programs out there for you. Including one for free government phones, which may give you a new MetroPCS cell phone for you.
Magenta wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:10 am Sent from my MetroPCS Android device