DESTITUTE

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
minidash
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

DESTITUTE

Post by minidash »

I AM A DESPERATE SINGLE MOM I HAVE NO FOOD TO FEED MY FAMILY I LOST MY JOB AND HAVE USED ALL MY RESOURCES I AM IN DESPERATE NEED AND I HAVE NO WERE ELSE TO TURN I HAVENT EATEN IN 2 DAYS BECAUSE THERE JUST ISNT ENOUGH FOOD TO GO AROUND IF I DONT GET HELP SOON I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT I WILL DO I WILL WORK I WILL BEG I WILL DO ANYTHING NECESSARY TO GET HELP PLEASE MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS DAVIDGIST@YAHOO.COM PLEASE SOMEBODY OUT THERE HELP ME
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: DESTITUTE

Post by Admin »

Most town, counties, and cities have food pantries. Try them. We have a listing of some of the main food banks at the state level on this link. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/food_banks.html
If you reply with your county then we can provide much more information on other agencies and non-profits to call for help in your area. It may include food, self-sufficiency, and other aid for you too.
minidash wrote:I AM A DESPERATE SINGLE MOM I HAVE NO FOOD TO FEED MY FAMILY I LOST MY JOB AND HAVE USED ALL MY RESOURCES I AM IN DESPERATE NEED AND I HAVE NO WERE ELSE TO TURN I HAVENT EATEN IN 2 DAYS BECAUSE THERE JUST ISNT ENOUGH FOOD TO GO AROUND IF I DONT GET HELP SOON I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT I WILL DO I WILL WORK I WILL BEG I WILL DO ANYTHING NECESSARY TO GET HELP PLEASE MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS DAVIDGIST@YAHOO.COM PLEASE SOMEBODY OUT THERE HELP ME
BPMigas

Post by BPMigas »

I called and the lady told me I would be getting a call about help with my Consumers bill and I never got a call back from anyone so now what I should do because my bill is due tomorrow on December 5, 2015 and I can't afford it. I have zero income and I destitute as my social worker told me. I've been waiting all morning for a call back and never got one.
Goniners

Post by Goniners »

My name is Julie I’m 53, I have no children.  I have Hair salon I’ve owned and done hair for 40 years. I went through a sad divorce and he got EVERYTHING... I have been in almost poverty and I am now destitute. I have never had to do this, but I’m reaching out crying for Financial Assistance.  I have nothing. I have borrowed from my clients at my Salon, but I don’t have one of them anymore, I have done everything to make extra money.
The divorce in December 2018 killed me. I put every dime in our home and lost all of it plus myself. I am in destitute. I went to Allen Community Center today, and they were amazing but I’m in McKinney, TX  and not a resident on Allen, TX, so I’m praying to Jesus that I can get HELP from you angels.
My Mommy is here visiting me, and we are each other’s life. I love her to the moon and back and OMG I’m her life. She is 87 and lives off Social Security. I’m the one who always helped her and that’s how it’s supposed to be, but my life has changed dramatically. I need help with my rent and utilities. I have all my bank statements, remember I’m a Hairstylist so if I don’t have a client I do not make any money. I have everything you need to review, even my transfer of loans from my clients and my Mommy / Rita Mason.
I need you and I’m reaching out for the first time in this devastating situation. I need help as soon as I can and if you reject me, which I pray you don’t. I need other resources ASAP.  I’ve looked but I need you.  Whatever paper work, lease , bills you need I have all organized for you .  Are you located here? Oh, please help me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

You sound like a hardworker! Amazing and should be proud. Even working from 13...amazing!
Since you live in Maryland, try some of the Maryland utility bill assistance programs. As we have many listed for the entire state and for each provider/company there.
Goniners wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:34 pm My name is Julie I’m 53, I have no children.  I have Hair salon I’ve owned and done hair for 40 years.