DESTITUTE

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
minidash
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

DESTITUTE

Post by minidash » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:50 pm

I AM A DESPERATE SINGLE MOM I HAVE NO FOOD TO FEED MY FAMILY I LOST MY JOB AND HAVE USED ALL MY RESOURCES I AM IN DESPERATE NEED AND I HAVE NO WERE ELSE TO TURN I HAVENT EATEN IN 2 DAYS BECAUSE THERE JUST ISNT ENOUGH FOOD TO GO AROUND IF I DONT GET HELP SOON I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT I WILL DO I WILL WORK I WILL BEG I WILL DO ANYTHING NECESSARY TO GET HELP PLEASE MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS DAVIDGIST@YAHOO.COM PLEASE SOMEBODY OUT THERE HELP ME

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: DESTITUTE

Post by Admin » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:50 am

Most town, counties, and cities have food pantries. Try them. We have a listing of some of the main food banks at the state level on this link. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/food_banks.html
If you reply with your county then we can provide much more information on other agencies and non-profits to call for help in your area. It may include food, self-sufficiency, and other aid for you too.
minidash wrote:I AM A DESPERATE SINGLE MOM I HAVE NO FOOD TO FEED MY FAMILY I LOST MY JOB AND HAVE USED ALL MY RESOURCES I AM IN DESPERATE NEED AND I HAVE NO WERE ELSE TO TURN I HAVENT EATEN IN 2 DAYS BECAUSE THERE JUST ISNT ENOUGH FOOD TO GO AROUND IF I DONT GET HELP SOON I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT I WILL DO I WILL WORK I WILL BEG I WILL DO ANYTHING NECESSARY TO GET HELP PLEASE MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS DAVIDGIST@YAHOO.COM PLEASE SOMEBODY OUT THERE HELP ME

BPMigas

Re: DESTITUTE

Post by BPMigas » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:59 am

I called and the lady told me I would be getting a call about help with my Consumers bill and I never got a call back from anyone so now what I should do because my bill is due tomorrow on December 5, 2015 and I can't afford it. I have zero income and I destitute as my social worker told me. I've been waiting all morning for a call back and never got one.