Need to reinstate my utillities

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
bpangburn_mtwc
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need to reinstate my utillities

Post by bpangburn_mtwc »

I need to find a a way to come up with $2000 in 9 days to reinstate my utillities or my two children and I will be evicted. We live in Manitowoc, WI.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to reinstate my utillities

Post by Admin »

Try contacting the Keep Wisconsin Warm Fund (KWWF). The KWWF program is a voluntary, community-based assistance program that is designed to fill the need for energy and utility bill assistance to lower income familes and people. The assistance program began as a pilot program in Dane County, however is now offered throught Wisconsin. Also try emergency LHEAP
Loadw

Need to reinstate my heating service

Post by Loadw »

I have been off work since May 17th with surgeries and don't have any propane to heat with. I desperately need help with getting heat with these cold days and my heating service turned back on. There are 5 of us in the household and am on assistance from Job And Family Services. Please call or e-mail me Thanks and God Bless
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need to reinstate my heating service

Post by Admin »

What state? Many states government programs may be able to help provide heating fuel, like propane. If you send me state or county I can provide more details .In meantime try this resource for information.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Shammon

Re: Need to reinstate my utillities

Post by Shammon »

Need assistance with utilities. I'm dealing with a lot of medical problems (Hypertension, Fibromyalgia, Neuropathy, Bipolar Depression, Major Depression, Anxiety, Carpal Tunnel, Migraines, Gastro problems, slow reaction to deep breathing, Urology problems & Diabetes) which is making it hard for me to find employment. My kids father is incarcerated so NO help from him. Right now I only have lights & water...gas is off. I don't receive any snap benefits so food is less to none at times and I'm a diabetic. I REALLY NEED HELP! Thank you in advance.