Leesburg utility bill assistance

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
heathermald

Leesburg utility bill assistance

Post by heathermald »

I need help paying utilities bills. My electric is getting ready to be shut off. I am having such a hard time paying it. I have the City of Leesburg.
Old 12 A
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Leesburg utility bill assistance

Post by Old 12 A »

Hello!
I know a single mother, whose car was totaled. Now I am behind on my bills including utilities in Leesburg. The person who hit me her insurance company totaled her car and her deductible is the same as what the car is worth so she doesn't have enough money to get one and she works two days a week because her son has therapy 5 days a week. I'd like to give her some useful resources to look into if you have any information I can give her for Leesburg utility programs that can help. I'd really appreciate it.
The state is Florida county is lake county I looked at things available in Leesburg, FL
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Leesburg utility bill assistance

Post by Admin »

We have general information on assistance programs for Lake County and Leesburg FL. Hopefully some agency will be able to help with the utility bill you have, and find financial help in Leesburg FL.
Old 12 A wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:44 am I'd like to give her some useful resources to look into if you have any information I can give her for Leesburg utility programs that can help. I'd really appreciate it.
The state is Florida county is lake county I looked at things available in Leesburg, FL