Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
trmoore90
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Natural gas bill assistance Atlanta

Post by trmoore90 »

Hello,

Due to unexpected expenses and the general state of the economy, we have
gotten behind on our natural gas bill and service has been disconnected. I live in the Atlanta, Georgia metro area.
We would very much appreciate any available financial assistance in order to
have our gas service reconnected. We never ask for help, but we are
temporarily in a tough situation right now. Any help or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Natural gas bill assistance Atlanta

Post by Admin »

For help in Atlanta Georgia, try The Heating Energy Assistance Team (HEAT). This HEAT program is run by the Georgia Department of Human Resources and it provides natural gas help. Also, Atmos Energy offers Sharing the Warmth, which is a program that helps Georgia familes pay their gas natural bills
austin

Post by austin »

Atlanta, Ga
Georgia Power has charged me with a 2,067.37 Bill. I recently just got out of the navy since 2010 and I have been living in Richmond, VA with my wife and kids since May of 2011. I recently just moved back to GA in March of this year 2012 and at the moment I am unemployed I can’t afford to pay my gas bill.
Kennth

Post by Kennth »

Really need assistance. I am a working, married mother of four and I am currently the only one working and taking care of everything. I have contacted every center, agency, charity, etc. to see if I could possibly get some help with my Georgia Power Electric and Gas Bill but no one can help. I just put $300.00 on my bill but they are still going to turn my power off by Nov. 16th, 2012. I really need help, if there is anyone that knows of any place that can assist me here in Atlanta, GA, I would greatly appreciate the information.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Did you try calling Georgia Power directly? Often times the company will offer payment plans, or they can help you apply for government support. So take that step and see how it goes. We have the phone numbers and more details on their services here, and find utility help from Georgia Power.