miketood78

Save and help on heating bills

Post by miketood78 »

Where can I go to save and get help? I am in MA
jMacdouglas1

Re: Save and help on heatign bills

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

miketood78 wrote:Where can I go to save and get help? I am in MA

Mike, check out this site for a lot of heating and utility bill help and aid. This should also help on your other post.
http://helpwithheatingbills.com/html/ma ... l_*.html
CSheen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Save and help on heating bills

Post by CSheen »

All these programs for both saving and help with heating bills you listed sure aren't NOT up to date.
1. there is NO help for me have tried last year and THIS year.
2. In the name of LOVE, BLUE ROSE, CATHOLIC CHARITIES, & COUNCIL ON AGING (4 YEAR WAITING LIST) have turned me down.
I needed my bathroom floor replaced with the hot water tank and floor to it and a new heating system. The roof is leaking. Furnace needs work and my bedroom ceiling and floor needs repaired.
During that Artic winter we had here (Mansfield, Ohio). I had to use my electric stove turned to 500° F; 2 electric heaters. Now I need to save money and cut back.
THERE IS NO ONE OR ORGANIZATION WANTING TO HELP ME AT ALL!!! You need to review the list it is a scam. I am disabled, have Asthma, High blood pressure, sleep Apnea with a CPAP machine, severe arthritis, Bipolar with PTSD of abuse.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Save and help on heating bills

Post by Admin »

Save money on utility bills, and heating, is a general term. Please provide backup to your comments.
That being said, we have tons of information on saving money on utility bills, including heating. Find details to save money on utility bills.
CSheen wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:53 am All these programs for both saving and help with heating bills you listed sure aren't NOT up to date.