POWER IN OUR HOME

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
monasandlin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

POWER IN OUR HOME

Post by monasandlin »

THIS PAST YEAR, MY HUSBAND SUFFERED HEART ATTACK, 1 MONTH AFTER WE BOUGHT OUR BUSINESS.OUR ACCOUNTANT WHO WAS HIS BROTHER DIED 1 MONTH LATER.
MY DAUGHTER AND HER 3 KIDS A D HUSBAND LOST HIS JOB. THEY LIVED IN M ANASSASA VIRGINIA. THEY LOST EVERTHING , AND HAD TO COME MOVE IN WITH US. OUR BUSINESS IS STRUGGLING, WE ARE ALSO. WE FIND OUR SELF 3 MONTHS BEHIND ON RENT FOR BUSINESS, OUR POWER IS GOING TO BE TURNED OFF ANY DAY NOW. MY HUSBAND IS STILL WORKING AND WE ARE ALL EMPLOYED AT OUR BUSINESS. WE HAVE NO ONE TO TURN TO. WE HAVE NEVER HAD ANY ASSISTANCE, WE ARE BEGGING FOR HELP OR FOR IMFORMATIONS ON HOW TO GET HELP. THERE IS 8 PEOPLE IN OUR HOME. 4 ARE CHILDREN. ARE HOUSE IS 4 MONTHS BEHIND, WE OWE 2 POWER BILLS AT HOME AND 2 AT OUR SMALL COMPANY. WE PUT ALL OF OUR SAVINGS INTO OUR DREAM BUSINESS AND WE ARE ABOUT TO LOOSE EVERYTHING. BUT WE HAVE TO HAVE POWER IN OUR HOME. PLEASE HELP. I LIVE IN ALABAMA
TINA
helper

Re: POWER IN OUR HOME

Post by helper »

There are several energy bill assistance programs in Alabama. Alabama Power Co., Alagasco, and Mobile Gas all offer programs in which they waive the monthly service fees (up to $10 /month) for low income and SSI people. Project Share is a program run by the red Cross that will help pay utility bills and prevent a service shut off. Call your utility company above and ask about waiving service fee, or call the Red Cross.
Quigly

Post by Quigly »

My boyfriends power has been shut off about 2 years ago. I will put it in my name but I can't afford it. I live at his place and have for a few months. I work 3 Jobs and he only gets 800 a month and the power bill runs 350-400 a month.
It is a big place with shops and renters. What can I do? Can you get help my so also lives here and he is special needs. He has asperges and I really need the electric turned on. He goes to school online to help him with his book writing career. Thank you so much. Sorry if I missed spelled anything but I am on a small cell phone.
Peruiu

Post by Peruiu »

Due to miscommunication within my job, I was wrongfully barred from working for one week, then wrongfully terminated for a second week, resulting in the loss of about $800-$900, which would have been used to pay phone, and electric bills. My termination at work has been reversed and I am back at work however, I won’t get a paycheck for another two and a half weeks, and by then my power will be shut off in our home. My electric bill is only $160, but as my last two paycheck have only been for two days' work, I've had to take up cleaning houses just to pay my car note. Assistance with my electric bill is greatly needed!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Here are some resources for electric and energy bill help in Iowa. There are several different company programs to try, including LIHEAP, payment plans, and more. So try them for help. Then get another job...as any aid will be one time, short term only and you will be back in the same place the next month. Read more Iowa energy bill help.
Peruiu wrote:I won’t get a paycheck for another two and a half weeks, and by then my power will be shut off in our home. My electric bill is only $160, but as my last two paycheck have only been for two days' work, I've had to take up cleaning houses just to pay my car note. Assistance with my electric bill is greatly needed!!