Family of 4 now with no income....HELP

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
meleaton80
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Family of 4 now with no income....HELP

Post by meleaton80 »

Recently got let go from my job and I am supporting my fiance with a seizure disorder and my 2yr old twins. We have the mortgage company calling, our utility company threatening shut off and all our other bills very behind (water, sewer, etc.) We've received some help thru local DPW but were denied for LIHEAP because they go off of previous months of income where it was high....not taking into consideration now that we have NO income. We live in Petrolia, PA and would be grateful for any information that may be able to help!!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Family of 4 now with no income....HELP

Post by Admin »

We have information on a number of Pennsylvania assistance programs. Use that link for them. the top section is more statewide programs, and midway down is your county of butler Pennsylvania. Much information on utility assistance, food, and much more.
As far as your mortgage, here is some information on some homeowner focused mortgage and foreclosure assistance resources for Pennsylvania. Try this for details.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/pen ... p_and.html
meleaton80 wrote:Recently got let go from my job and I am supporting my fiance with a seizure disorder and my 2yr old twins. We have the mortgage company calling, our utility company threatening shut off and all our other bills very behind (water, sewer, etc.) We've received some help thru local DPW but were denied for LIHEAP because they go off of previous months of income where it was high....not taking into consideration now that we have NO income. We live in Petrolia, PA and would be grateful for any information that may be able to help!!!
Elliot

Post by Elliot »

Hi, we are in desperate need of assistance on our electric bill in Maine. It gets turned off on October 27th of 2013, our bill is a total of $684.05. We understand you can't help us with the whole thing but any amount helps. We have 2 small children. My boyfriend is the only one working, because we only have one car since we can't afford to get another one. We struggle with everything. We are denied for food stamps so we have to buy all our food. Its gotten to the point where really can not pay this bill no matter what we try right now. Please help us!! Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

There may be payment plans and other options available in Maine for energy bills. While that several hundred won't be paid, a portion may. Also look into LIHEAP and call your electric company for referrals too. Why are you denied benefits? Anyway, find the Maine energy programs here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ating.html