Virginia Beach Electric bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
natasha
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Virginia Beach Electric bills

Post by natasha »

hello my name is tasha I was wondering are there any direct programs available to help assist with electricity bills. it would be a great blessing I have just been laid of on april second and did not see it coming I have received a disconnect notice today for my electric bill. please if you could lead me in the right direction I would be very grateful. I have been lookin for work everyday going to interviews it is so hard. I do not mean to be a burden. thank you so much.
Last edited by natasha on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Virginia Beach Electric bills

Post by Admin »

Call your utility company and ask for the following programs. EnergyShare, Heatshare, or Operation Roundup
Hackney

Re: Virginia Beach Electric bills

Post by Hackney »

I am removing myself from on unsafe environment and need financial help with the process. I need immediate help with a security deposit and with past due utilities in Virginia Beach. I had roommates that took advantage of me and now I have past due utilities. Please help as soon as possible! I am a single parent of three little girls. My oldest who is 4 is autistic and i leave her with a sitter bc she has so many problems. I receive SSI and some child support. We are in desparate need in help paying our utilities. I can hardly keep food on the table. Please help my family.