Needing help with the bills in TN

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
princeofheaven
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Needing help with the bills in TN

Post by princeofheaven »

I am needing help with my water bill. It has been shut off since the end of March and I have two elderly parents living with me. We had a broken pipe in the front yard, and the landlord was very, very slow in getting it fixed, and has known about the issue all of the time. My dad is has cancer, and is sick with a cold or flu and I think that the unsanitatry conditions have something to do with this. I have been going to my brothers house to get water for the house, so we can cook and fluch our toilets. does somebody know where I can get help or a loan to get us back to where we should be?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Needing help with the bills in TN

Post by Admin »

Try a couple charities in Tennessee for help
Metropolitan Inter-faith Association serve more than 60,000 people annually through nine programs that sustain the independence of seniors, stabilize and transform families in crisis, and equip urban teens for success. MIFA partners with more than 200 congregations in West Tennessee. Our programs include: MIFA Meals, which delivers over 2,400 hot, nutritious lunches daily to seniors at their homes and at congregate sites; Handyman provides minor, critical home repairs and handicap ramps for low-income senior homeowners; Senior Companions; Long-term Care Ombudsman: MIFA Transit; emergency services; Housing opportunities; teen job services; and College Offers Opportunities for Life (COOL).

FiftyForward (formerly Senior Citizens, Inc.) has been Middle Tennessee's premier agency serving persons 50 years of age and older. The organization provides group and individual activities and services (including travel) to support an independent lifestyle and foster dignity and self worth. Moreover, FiftyForward is committed to keeping frail, homebound seniors living independently in their own homes as long as possible.