Need help!! My electricity is going to be shut off!

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Omistheone
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help!! My electricity is going to be shut off!

Post by Omistheone »

I have a electric bill that is now two months past due. The total of $300, has to be paid in full by the 7 th of February or they are going to shut it off. If they cut it off, I will not have water, because mine is run on a well, and the small amount of food that I do have will go bad. PLEASE HELP!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help!! My electricity is going to be shut off!

Post by Admin »

Looks like you are in South Carolina, so here are some options for you. First is a number of assistance programs that are provided directly by utility and energy companies. Those resources can be found here at South Carolina utility assistance. Also, is that town of Leesville in Lexington County? If so, find information on charities and non-profits in Lexington County SC here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/lex ... ce_pr.html
Omistheone wrote:I have a electric bill that is now two months past due. The total of $300, has to be paid in full by the 7 th of February or they are going to shut it off. If they cut it off, I will not have water, because mine is run on a well, and the small amount of food that I do have will go bad. PLEASE HELP!
SamHouston

Post by SamHouston »

Hello, I'm married with 5 children ages ranging from 12 to 5. KCP&L of Kansas City is our electric company and my family has been on the level budget plan with them and the beginning of August they sent me a bill for 1600.00 and we are a one income family. My wife is a stay at home mom do to having so many children. I work for the a computer company so I don't make very much money at all. KCP&L is threatening to shut us off and I need help keeping that from happening. Please help my family and I keep that from happening.
Mary Beth Wer

Post by Mary Beth Wer »

Hi, I am in need on help with my electricity bill. It's going to be shut off. I owe about 300, and my rent is due on the 15th of August in the amount of 850. I am asking for help because I am out of work due to a location of my job and I have 2 small children ages of 3 and 10 months. If you can help it would be appreciated. Thank you.
Kids

Post by Kids »

My utilities are going to be shut off on Friday. And I have to move out on the 3rd of October. I’m a single mom of 4. My ex and I have been separated for almost 2 years. He’s a veteran. I have no money at all for the electricity. And have no place to even move into. I can’t have my utilities shut off. I’m receiving aide right now but that’s not even enough to pay rent. I have to choose either to pay my rent or utilities/electric. And I can’t find a 2 bedroom apartment I can afford at all. Please help. I don’t know who to turn to anymore. Thank you.