help i have a 48 hour notice on my pg&e

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
ashley lowry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help i have a 48 hour notice on my pg&e

Post by ashley lowry »

help we need help no funds i have 3 children and i live with my dad due to my mother passing last feb.2011 her dieing wish well i lost my job and my husband and father have both been laid off unexpected bills have popped up and now were in a bind we live in fresno ca and our bill is at a 1000.00 dallars i have this 48 hour notice now what can i do to get help anyone your advice is greatly appreciated thank you. and we are on a payment plan already but its set at 250.00 a month
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: help i have a 48 hour notice on my pg&e

Post by Admin »

Did you and family apply for unemployment. Do that for some income. Here are some other options for you. This here is a listing of Fresno County assistance programs and agencies to call for financial assistance and grants. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fre ... progr.html
Most energy companies in California also offer grant programs, weatherization, and other services. Those resources can be found here at California utility assistance programs.

ashley lowry wrote:help we need help no funds i have 3 children and i live with my dad due to my mother passing last feb.2011 her dieing wish well i lost my job and my husband and father have both been laid off unexpected bills have popped up and now were in a bind we live in fresno ca and our bill is at a 1000.00 dallars i have this 48 hour notice now what can i do to get help anyone your advice is greatly appreciated thank you. and we are on a payment plan already but its set at 250.00 a month
Lucent

Post by Lucent »

I am emailing because I came across some information that you may be able to help me get caught up on some bills. I have a SMUD bill that is slightly under $200.00; a PG & E bill that is due within 48 hours and is under $150.00 and a Comcast bill that is roughly $200.00. I work full time however; my pay was drastically cut in half and finds myself getting behind. If there is any assistance that you can offer me to help me NOT get more behind than I already am, it would be greatly appreciated.
Joe Bucks

Post by Joe Bucks »

Good Evening,
I filled out paperwork, sent in all the material that was required to get help with my electricity bill that got really high from last winter. I was never able to get it down to a manageable point. I sent proof of income, etc, all that was asked or required at that time.
I am 72 years old. Have a low-vision disability due to a stroke in 2011. I do drive, but very limited to where I go. No freeway, night, or in the rain driving allowed. I sent in the copy of PG & E showing the outstanding amount that I could not pay, and still can’t pay what PG&E are asking all at once. I get my social security, & a stippling from the United States Air-force monthly. All this was shown with proof.
I never heard back from anyone and HEAP did not pay even $50.00, towards my bill. I would have been so thankful if they could have helped me with any amount to bring this balance down. I am unfortunately Caucasian, which does not help. If I were Hispanic, Black or Asian I might have gotten some help. It seems as though minority’s get the help they need every time.
HEAP was such a disappointment for me. I realize that my rent is high, $925.00 per month. Chico is expensive for rent. I have my name on a housing close to where I live that is cheaper to rent, but the waiting list is very long. A wait of a couple of years they say.
HEAP lifts ones hopes up and then lets them down, very depressing indeed.
Declines

Post by Declines »

Hello,
Good Evening.
I am asking for help with my PG & E, I thought when my dad died a year and half ago bill was in his name so I let it go. When that after a while I went ahead and tried to apply for Account with PG & E they said that I ALREADY have account with them I was surprised about that my dad never told me PG & E was in my name.
I have until the 10th
Thank you I will try and get extended time...on bill.
Denise234

Post by Denise234 »

Hi my name is George Robnett, I need financial help paying off some of these bills including PG&E with a 48 hour disconnect notice. Where I live (Vandenberg village) where all the residence pay a percentage of water in addition to our rent. Me and my elderly mother are having a hard meeting these deadlines. W owe PG & E as well as a 700 water bill. I've been doing my best on catching up but what we can and do pay still haven't caught up. I am also my mother's caretaker so I need these important utilities to be on when needed thank you.