Multiple bills and expenses in Washington state

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
BradyRules
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Multiple bills and expenses in Washington state

Post by BradyRules »

Hello, I am a working mom of three w/a disabled husband as well as one of my children and l need help with utilities and water and food as well as mortgage before l miss a payment. We have medical issues and bills and l have no insurance and need a surgery and am on a wait list to get it and am in pain and it is making me occasion work days cutting my paycheck down. Please help we are in Spokane, Washington. Please....
Last edited by BradyRules on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Multiple bills and expenses in Washington state

Post by Admin »

With those extensive needs, ranging from utilities to food, then you will want to use our statewide link for Washington assistance. Information on here can help people get free food, assistance for heating and utilities. Water bills are harder to get help with, but call your water company in Washington and ask for financial help or payment plans.
BradyRules wrote:Hello, I am a working mom of three w/a disabled husband as well as one of my children and l need help with utilities and water and food as well as mortgage before l miss a payment. We have medical issues and bills and l have no insurance and need a surgery and am on a wait list to get it and am in pain and it is making me occasion work days cutting my paycheck down. Please help we are in Spokane, Washington. Please....
GSCI2
anti spam: Blue

Re: Multiple bills and expenses in Washington state

Post by GSCI2 »

I have a utility bill that's past due in Washington State. I'm running out of time. I work 35 hours a week but money still not enough if I have to take care of my two daughters. No child support no other income. Please help us.