Electric bill payment plan

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
flyboy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Electric bill payment plan

Post by flyboy »

I am a 24 year old single mother. I recently lost my job and have been working multiple jobs still not making half of the salary I was before the job loss. I have already gotten to the point where my Electric company has set up a payment plan that I still can not afford. I missed a payment and no longer have a cell phone and I have moved my cox bundle to the lowest possible, as I am starting school in the upcoming week and need the internet, as well as one of my jobs is on call and I have taken a loss by not having a mobile device. I have gone to the local agencies for assistance and was turned away for rental assistance and was told I could move in with family in the area that it is not an emergency. I have reached a point where I no longer know what to do. I run out of gas almost anytime I have a destination. My home phone is in jeopardy of being disconnected. I fear my electric will be shut off. I am currently working 3 part time jobs and they still are not enough to pay my rent let alone anything else. I am hoping I can get extended student loans as I do not have anymore time in the day to get another job. On top of this almost rock bottom I have hit I seemed to forget Christmas. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Electric bill payment plan

Post by Admin »

If you nee help with electric bills, Christmas gifts and meals, and other financial help for bills, your best bet is probably programs in your state, county, and town. Options like the Salvation Army, Catholic charities, and public and government aid. Find a comprehensive listing of government assistance programs and agencies to call for advice and help for bills. All states and counties are listed on the primary site.
flyboy wrote:I am a 24 year old single mother. I recently lost my job and have been working multiple jobs still not making half of the salary I was before the job loss. I have already gotten to the point where my Electric company has set up a payment plan that I still can not afford. I missed a payment and no longer have a cell phone and I have moved my cox bundle to the lowest possible, as I am starting school in the upcoming week and need the internet, as well as one of my jobs is on call and I have taken a loss by not having a mobile device. I have gone to the local agencies for assistance and was turned away for rental assistance and was told I could move in with family in the area that it is not an emergency. I have reached a point where I no longer know what to do. I run out of gas almost anytime I have a destination. My home phone is in jeopardy of being disconnected. I fear my electric will be shut off. I am currently working 3 part time jobs and they still are not enough to pay my rent let alone anything else. I am hoping I can get extended student loans as I do not have anymore time in the day to get another job. On top of this almost rock bottom I have hit I seemed to forget Christmas. Please help.
Paula Johnston

Post by Paula Johnston »

Please help me. Any help greatly appreciated. I’ve been laid off over a year and need help with electric/water bill, vehicle insurance. I greatly appreciate any help...Last month First Families / Good Samaratian provided me some assistance and a plan. I live in Columbia, TN 38401 Maury County. Help pay my electric.... Columbia Power & Water...have job applications out just no calls back. My work resume can be sent to you too.
Macaranoi

Post by Macaranoi »

I am trying to find assistance with a past due electric bill. I have been trying to pay it off on a plan, but unable. The coop I am with will no longer work with me. (I have made regular payments towards the past due and current bills, but can never quite get it paid all the way off.) They are giving me until THIS Friday. I can pay it the following Friday, but the man in charge will not even entertain the extra few days... I make too much money for any of the programs. (but trust me... It is NOT much more and I cannot get caught up on my own.) Where do I turn?
Offtherack

Post by Offtherack »

I am in extreme need of help with my electric bill. I just recently starting working again and cannot seem to get caught up yet with the plan I am on. I'm a single mother of four and live here in Evansville with no other family members here. I am in desperate need. If there's anything I can do, I'd greatly appreciate the information. Thanks again,
Latricia

Post by Latricia »

My electric got shut off. I was behind but paying on the payment plan I had every week... It got shut off this morning... It's in the low 50's and I have heart disease among other medical problems... It's was 465.13 to get it caught up so it would come back on. I have managed to pay $275 towards it last night. Although, I can't find anyone to help us... I am a disabled veteran. And I could paying them back in 2 Fridays... Do you know anyone that can help me?
Thank you very much for your time....
Freeky

Post by Freeky »

Hello, my name is Jennifer. I was told by excel energy to reach out to the salvation army for help with my electric bill. I am at risk of my power being shut off in the very near future. I was shut off in April and received assistance through a community outreach program. I then was also shut off in June and paid $500 to get it turned back on along with setting up a payment plan. In May I lost my job do to a very tough pregnancy, I am expecting a baby in October and have three others at home now. I just need help with another $300-500 to get my bill down to an amount I can afford every month. I’m just trying to play catch up right now with little income, so I keep falling behind on the payment plan. Please let me know if you have any programs that would fit my situation. Thank you very much.