7OO.OO SMUD BILL

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
sasm
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

7OO.OO SMUD BILL

Post by sasm »

:oops: :| Hi I am a single mom I have 2 boys 4 and 2. I was notified this afternoon by smud I have to pay 7OO.OO by Dec. 6 or my power will be turned off. I just got laid off as a property manager. The father is in jail for domestic violence. My family has disowned me because my brother hates me for telling my parents he molested me when I was 6 till the age of 9 and they dont believe me. I cant get a loan because I am a product of identity theft. I barely have enough money to pay my rent. Where I live it is 36 degrees at night. If it was just me I wouldnt care. My babies im worried about. If anyone can help I have a guitar:computer:camcorder I can give for paying smud. Thanks for considering. Email me @ sasm@netzero.net thank you!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: 7OO.OO SMUD BILL

Post by Admin »

is SMUD in California? If not, please let us know the state. If it is California, then here is a listing of various financial assistance programs that are run and offered by utility companies in California.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cal ... oling.html
This link will bring you to information on local charities and non-profits to call in towns and cities in California. Many phone numbers are listed. Some agencies may have funds for paying utility bills. Midway down the page are the counties.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cal ... grams.html

sasm wrote::oops: :| Hi I am a single mom I have 2 boys 4 and 2. I was notified this afternoon by smud I have to pay 7OO.OO by Dec. 6 or my power will be turned off. I just got laid off as a property manager. The father is in jail for domestic violence. My family has disowned me because my brother hates me for telling my parents he molested me when I was 6 till the age of 9 and they dont believe me. I cant get a loan because I am a product of identity theft. I barely have enough money to pay my rent. Where I live it is 36 degrees at night. If it was just me I wouldnt care. My babies im worried about. If anyone can help I have a guitar:computer:camcorder I can give for paying smud. Thanks for considering. Email me @ sasm@netzero.net thank you!
Mnadi

Re: 7OO.OO SMUD BILL

Post by Mnadi »

I'm looking for help on paying my SMUD bill, there was a deposit amount if 150 tagged on to the first payment making it 180 and my unemployment just ran out. I have no way of paying this or my rent even but if I could somehow get assistance on the SMUD bill I can find some way to raise money to pay my rent. Any info would help please, thank you.